Blue findings prolog

Blue findings prolog

A Story by kotnseries
"

read and review

"

Looking out into the fading sunlight is what brought me to tears. To think thats what the last thing i hoped i would always see when i die. But now im on my way to alaska to go live there after my parents had died in a car accident. I was upset. I loved the sun. Would i fit in at my new school. To think i was oly going to be 16. now i have to go to a new school. how would life be? suddenly the plan landed with a jolt. i had never been on a plane but it was my first. when i got out someone was waiting for me to help me find my way around. it was wierd cause i had grow up in california my entire life. it was like there was no other place then california. when i got my bags they brought me over to a person i had no clue who it was. she had long beautiful black hair and blue eyes. when she saw me she smiled and nodded at the person who brought me over to her. she extended her arm towards me. i shook her hand and returned tthe smile.

"hello alex. im your aunt lucy." she said with such delight.

i nodded. i wasnt one who talked much. i mainly was a quiet person. shy most of the time but when it came to my friends i was as loud as possible. maybe this was a fresh start for me. she took my bags and led me out side to where she had a car. as we drove away i continued to be silent and look out the window.....

© 2010 kotnseries


Author's Note

kotnseries
i love clif hangers i dont even know what happens thats the funny part. ignor grammer mistakes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on March 5, 2010
Last Updated on March 5, 2010

Author

kotnseries
kotnseries

New York, United States Minor Outlying Islands



Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by kotnseries