Magical stories from childhood

Magical stories from childhood

A Story by kriss ny
"

Its about all those magical experiences which i have experience in my childhood

"

Childhood

Yep everybody had a childhood and all of us know that how beautiful and fun it was, mine one was also.

I used to be a very cute and honest boy, I am honest till now. As clear I remember, in my childhood there are some magical memories that are so unnatural and fictional, it makes me to doubt on my own memories and brain , either they are real or just fake memories that are made up by my brain and just an illusion.

When I was a kid I used to sleep with my father on his bed , I was more emotionally connected to my father from my childhood , but my mother is the  one who understands my emotion completely ,sometimes she tries to behave like she is jealous of me because my father love me more than all our other family members but I have always known that she is not jealous .Now back to the story, every day when I sleep with my father on his bed , at the night it used  feels like the bed was flying in the sky and I feels like I was walking on those clouds, and it was  so awesome that even today when I close my eyes and try to feel that magical process again it feels just like it used to feel in the childhood. Today when I try to tell someone that thing which I used to feel in my childhood , no one believes me and why should they  even sometimes it makes me question my own memories.

There’s another story about that no one believes but I know that this one is true ,I was a very sensitive child in my childhood, I love animals and birds. On  one day I saw a bird who was fallen on the ground and was not moving , I saw that the bird was trying to move but can’t due some injury in his leg , I pick it up very softly  and took it to nearer water spot and she drank some water from it and then I kept her on that tree from which she was fallen and leaved her there and when the next morning I came to check where is she , she was not there . I felt sad and happy for her at the same time , I was sad because I will never be able to see her again and due that insecurity that if she is not eaten b some cat or something then a thought came in my mind what if she’s got well over last night and flew away. And  started walking and then the miracle thing happened and that bird which I rescued last night was sitting on my right shoulder ,I was so glad to see her sitting on my shoulder and I felt like that I have known her for long time and by sitting on my shoulder she is saying thanks to me  and then after sometime she flew away . I tried to tell this story to my friend  but no believed me and I stopped people telling that story.

The another story about a bird was seem to be quite real and some people believed me , there was a lemon tree where I use to play with my friend and one day I saw a bird nest which was totally destroyed and only some grass is left in that nest, an idea came in my mind and I made a nest from the dried grass and placed it a little lower from that bird nest ,on the next day when I came there , the nest which was made by me is somehow placed at the spot where the bird nest was . I tried to look into the nest and I saw that there are some eggs in that nest, I tried to tell my friends that I have build that nest but no one believed me there.

One story that seems to be uncommon and unreal, but everybody believes it because they also have experienced it, it’s about those dreams that you see in your sleep but they came to life and became real when you woke up in the morning , they became real and you see them really happening in your  real life in the same way you saw them happening in your dream , that type of incident also happened with me , I saw in my dream that my grandmother was picking mangoes  from mangoes tree in a blue color bucket and when I woke I saw her doing the same thing that I have seen in my dream.

The next incident which I am going to mention was happen when I came to live in city from my village, me and my family used to live in  building on rent , on the top of the building roof  , we used to play various games with other children who used to live in the same building. On the roof of that building there were many cute squirrels and I always try to caught them but was never able to catch any of them, but one day I saw a squirrel which was sitting on the boundary walls of the roof facing downwards and slowly walked towards it to catch that squirrel and then I moved my hands towards the squirrel , my hands were just less than a centimeter away from the squirrel  to catch it but then suddenly I stopped and it felt like I was talking to myself and telling that “it’s  wrong , you shouldn’t do it think about the squirrel family , if u catch her they all will be sad and it will all happen cause of you” I was thinking all that and suddenly the squirrel saw me and ran way from there. The sound that telling me not to do this , I heard it for first time and it was like that somebody else is telling those lines.

 

© 2017 kriss ny


Author's Note

kriss ny
just tried first time to write

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Really enjoyed it..good work.

Posted 6 Years Ago


kriss ny

6 Years Ago

thank you very much
I enjoyed this piece. I liked the flow and all the different parts/stories you incorporated.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

kriss ny

6 Years Ago

Thanku so much

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 30, 2017
Last Updated on June 30, 2017
Tags: childhood, magical

Author

kriss ny
kriss ny

ghaziabad, India



About
i am just an 17 year old boy who is eager to share what he has experienced in his life till now more..

Writing