being a teenager

being a teenager

A Story by kriss ny
"

its just for fun and a little what it feels to be a teenager

"

                     Being a teenager              

I am also a teenager and I know better about what it is like to be a teenager. it is like second level of your life after your childhood. Teenage is the part of life when your body goes through various physical and mental changes. It is one of those wonderful experience which only comes once in a life time where you are filled with energy and confidence, you feel like you can do anything. You have an urge to create importance in people’s mind for you. In the society people don’t take us so much seriously but we have our ideas and techniques to solve problem. Mostly people think that teenage is one of the fun part of the life but believe me it is not. You got a lot of problems that you just can’t even discuss with your parents. Sometimes it’s get very hard to control your emotions because your body is undergoing through various hormonal changes , if u know what I mean :p

The another important part of teenage life is school life. Believe me it’s only a fun place for some lucky ones. It’s like an totally another environment , in schools mostly stupid people are the famous one in school, a teenage boy or girl have to go through many social pressure  of school mob. Teenage people do mad and stupid things to look cool and get famous in the school and mostly boys smoke because it’s sign of their coolness and to prove that they have become adult. HOW STUPID IS THAT! And if you are like 15+  boy and u don’t smoke then you are not cool ,you are still a child. This is not all about boys but girls also do stupid things ,mostly girls hangout with these so called “cool guys “ because their stupid actions make them attractive. And if doing these stupid things makes you famous and helps you get a girl then what’s wrong with it , why not be stupid and chill out and  get a girl? But there are also  teenage boys and girls who understands what wrong and what’s right and they fight these all attractive and so called “cool things” because they that it’s seems to be right and pleasure full but the limited and precious time they got is not worth to spend it on these things. The next thing that all boys want to do is to get a girl, and if u are a teenage boy and you have a girlfriend , then it’s a normal thing. But if you are like 17+ and u don’t have a girlfriend , now that is called abnormal. So, basically what I want to say it’s creates a race among boys to get a girlfriend.

Now let’s talk about you have discovered something very amazing and pleasure full thing lately. Yeah we are now talking about ‘sex’. Yep, our body have gone through various sexual changes through the period of puberty not only physically but mentally also, so we start seeing things a little differently then we use to, and we have just discovered it a few year ago. Now we want to do it as soon as possible because the eagerness to experience a new thing is in human nature but if that experience also gives you pleasure then it becomes a “fantasy”. And again it creates a race among boys to experience it as early from his fellow friend so that he can tell stories to his friends , and it another way to be “cool”. But not everyone is able to complete that fantasy , so to experience this pleasure teenagers take advantage of “porn”. You know what porn  is? Don’t you? And it’s not a bad thing. Every teenager does it, as far as I know. Now in all of this distractions in which mostly we feared “to fall apart from group” we have to focus on our studies and we do.

Yeah! It’s a little hard to be a teenager but not only bad things happen to us , we also have a funside. When we see that our ideas have worked and it helped someone we feel glad. All we want to do is to make our parents proud on us when your parents say those magical words ‘we proud of you my son/daughter” it’s like all that we need and we are on the 9 cloud or something. Being treated like adult or giving importance to our ideas and thoughts make us happy. There are so many distractions in teenage life but if you have to succeed and want to achieve your dreams ,please be away from so called “coolness”

© 2017 kriss ny


Author's Note

kriss ny
read it in afun mood

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on July 5, 2017
Last Updated on July 5, 2017
Tags: teenage life

Author

kriss ny
kriss ny

ghaziabad, India



About
i am just an 17 year old boy who is eager to share what he has experienced in his life till now more..

Writing