Chapter Five: It's Like Rape for Your Own Good

Chapter Five: It's Like Rape for Your Own Good

A Chapter by Krisstapher Dollquette
"

Yoshiro is tired of seeing Gladeke sulk.

"
Chapter 5: It’s Like Rape for Your Own Good
“Yoshiro get OFF me!” Gladeke demanded, struggling against his friend.
“Not unless you let me heal you,” Yoshiro responded as he easily kept Gladeke pinned to the stone floor with a surprise attack of vim weakening the poor Flame Demon’s system. 
“I deserve it!” Gladeke argued. “I bit her now I’ll have to feel her bite the rest of my life.”
“I’m going to heal those bite marks whether you like it or not. It’s not healthy for you to be so masochistic, Gladeke.” Yoshiro’s dove grey eyes  bore down gently into Gladeke’s. the elder man let himself smile slightly, and he leaned down to whisper into the younger’s ear. “Please, let me help you?’ Gladeke gave him the same stern teenager-like glare. Yoshiro almost exploded with the feeling of cuteness Gladeke gave him, and with a squeal and shiver of happiness he plunged his lips into the other boy’s.
Gladeke relented to the kiss, unable to fight the passion in his nature.  Yoshiro kissed gladekes cheek, slowly moving dow his jaw line to the dark throat, leading to a shoulder. The man’s pale pink lips closed over the cold puncture wounds. Flooding vim inrothe maks. Gladeke was too dazed by the kiss with euphoria flooding his mind the same way any kiss send endorphins coursing through his firey cains. And bgy the time it wore off, Yoshiro was already working on the cold, the pain conquered.
“Yo-shi-ro!” Gladeke  groaned, managing to get Yoshiro to momentarily stop, but it didn’t last long and he was back to healing. With the little freedom of movement Gladeke had, he rubbed his hips up, catching a glance off Yoshiro. He felt Yoshiro’s tiny shutter, which encouraged him to keep trying.
:Come o Yoshiro, the the Demon Prince; you have gto do what I tell you.” all the while, Gladeke ground against his friend.
Yoshiro clamped his vocal cords over a lsty moan that bvery much wanted to make itself well know. He couldn’t help his own hips “involuntary’ movements, but who could? With the sexy, albeit pissed off, Demon Prince beneath him, how could the man no submit just a little bit it was still a little infuriating that Gladeke would use such a weakness against him. Even IF he had done the same thing…
Little Prince, I’ll teach yoyu to grind.
He centered himself directly over Gladeke’s lap and began retaliation. Gladeke’s eyes popped open wide and a strangled yelp escaped him. Yoshiro smirked, still filtering vim into the cold spot. Chuckles bbbled in his chest with Gladeke wiggling under him in an attempt to get out from his predicmaent he’d gotten himself into. Or he could simply be trying to get a little more frictional contact. Yoshiro couldn’t really tell, especialy with the happy part of his brain cloudy from feeling the happy part of Gladeke’s anatomy rubbing against him. That was so distracting that it was minutes before the man noticed something odd: the cold spot wasn’t going away.
Yoshiro pulled away, ceasing the torture to the younger man. He studdied the sopt closely, looking past the forming hicky to the marks. The wounds were gone, but gour white circular scares were left behind.
“What are you doing now?” Gladeke asked, a strain in his tone.
“Looking at the marks,” Yoshiro answered detachedly, leaning slightly closer to aget a better view.
“Why?" the Prince's breathing was more larboard now than before as unattended lust built in him.
“Are they still hurting?”
“NO, now get back here!” Gladeke demanded, trying to pull Yoshiro back to him, fondling the man through his pajama pants.
“Cold?”
“Yes.”
Yoshiro kissed Gladeke’s forehead and leaned back. “Well, I guess you win. Those things are going to be icey for a long, long time.”
Gladeke smirked triumphantly, leaning up on his elbows. Yoshiro could see the sexual need in the smaller man’s hooded eyes and parted, swollen lips. “That’s what I get for murder; I got to win against you.”
Yoshiro grasped Gladeke’s erection and pumped it hard, leaning in close to the other’s face. “Oh, I think I’m winning.”
The Flame Demon panted and moaned, managing to get enough composure to speak. “Then win something else.”
“And what would that be?”
Gladeke tangled his fingers in Yoshiro’s long hair and pulled him close so that their lips brushed. “Win a good f*****g out of me.” 
And with that Gladeke ravished his friend’s lips and tongue.


© 2015 Krisstapher Dollquette


Author's Note

Krisstapher Dollquette
The sexual content will probably be removed since it doesn't really help the storyline.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on January 30, 2015
Last Updated on January 30, 2015
Tags: fantasy, healing, death, fighting, apocalypse, end of the world, 2007, anime, fiction


Author

Krisstapher Dollquette
Krisstapher Dollquette

About
I'm a writer, artist, seamstress, narrator, and crafty person in general. more..

Writing