Eating disorder

Eating disorder

A Story by Krista

Everyone is so fixed on the way they look these days. Ask yourself why looks are so important now a days. What influences kids and even adults?? Magazines, TV shows? People probably don't really realize that they alter those pictures and photos to make them look so skinny.. Those are such bad influences on teens. Its why so many teens turn to diets and when that doesn't work then what happens? They stop eating completely. Turns into anorexia nervosa which is life threatening. I would know having it myself. Your body gets so weak. You are always tired and dizzy. You can easily pass out from lack of food. I still struggle with my weight on a daily basis. It is not easy. I know and understand more than most people do probably. You can easily die from any eating disorder. It pushes your body too far. Your body lacks nutrients from not eating. I was even bulimic at one point. Purging can damage your throat. All that acid that comes back up when you force yourself to throw up. You still can easily die from that. And trying to hide either from both family and friends is not easy. They will notice eventually. Ive been down this path and still do struggle with it.

© 2016 Krista


Author's Note

Krista
If you need someone to talk to about eating disorders I am here. Don't be scared. It can kill

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
Added on November 4, 2016
Last Updated on November 4, 2016

Author

Krista
Krista

PA



About
My name is Krista. I'm 27 years old. I have an eating disorder and am a cutter. I'm also depressed most of the time a very negative out look on life. more..

Writing
Falling Falling

A Poem by Krista


The End The End

A Poem by Krista