Down Punctuation Avenue Park

Down Punctuation Avenue Park

A Poem by Kurl Urban
"

Providing characterization for punctuation symbols

"
In the lucid hours asleep, a little star called asterisk dropped in for tea/shooting across my room, with five teardrops to scream/censoring all my profanity/ ranted from his rutted *sigh*. Somehow always appearing/as the footnote of retracted guidance/cleverly disguising my grouse, hoping somehow he glides/back to the pitch of cricket/ and draw columns from the sky/to signaling the current batsman, the umpires very own eye.


Visiting Mrs Ampersand, from a seasoned night of jolt/always asserting her notion/ gifted in the technique of vogue/ with her two rounded portions, a class favorite act/ and such it is with Et cetra, her only prevailing daughter/packing her mothers punch, and all other sweet munch/ In love with old Professor Prime/ but seen lingering with stubborn young sprouts/ from Ended Story Road, the agile junior full stop, meddling with loose ends. For this is just another portrayal/ down punctuation avenue park.

© 2014 Kurl Urban


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on December 10, 2014
Last Updated on December 11, 2014

Author

Kurl Urban
Kurl Urban

Johannesburg, West Rand, South Africa



About
Kurl Urban lives and was raised in Johannesburg, South Africa and is a passionate writer of poetry related to Spoken Word, covering a vast range of topics that stem alive from his immediate interactio.. more..

Writing