Love

Love

A Chapter by k.victoria
"

Just a bunch of thoughts that I have through out the day, or night.

"

I’m a firm believer in love. In the kind of love that not only makes you weak in the knees, but makes your body forget it has knees. The kind that makes your stomach feel like it’s full of hundreds of thousands of butterflies. The kind of love that makes your heart beat too fast and your throat close around every word you can’t think to say.

I believe in the kind of love that keeps you up at night and keeps you lost in your head during the day. The kind that makes you cry �" not just one measly tear �" body-shaking-rib-cracking-sound-like-a-wounded-elephant tears. The love that makes you question everything; and then overanalyze it until you’re blue in the face.

The kind of love that makes you want to write poetry even though you can’t rhyme anything. The kind of love that makes you want to sing when you really probably shouldn’t.

I believe in love. All consuming, heart-pounding, brain-cell-melting, stars-in-your-eyes love.

And I won’t settle for less.



© 2015 k.victoria


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on April 6, 2015
Last Updated on April 6, 2015
Tags: love, romance, butterflies, consuming, relationship, boyfriend, girlfriend


Author

k.victoria
k.victoria

Brockville , Canada



About
I'm 26. I havent written in a while but I read every day. more..

Writing
Summary Summary

A Chapter by k.victoria


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by k.victoria