nervous, pondering, wondering, observing, and hoping = kyles heart and mind!

nervous, pondering, wondering, observing, and hoping = kyles heart and mind!

A Poem by !Scream_Kyle_Scream!
"

this is a recent time where i found this new girl her name is michelle and welll my friend liked her at the same time and she chose me soo yea it was drama filled but i love this poem and i hope you do too..

"

Nervous, pondering, wondering, observing, hoping, = kyles heart and mind!

 

So im sitting her thinking about this girl michelle.
but in my mind right now is sadness so i dont think im feeling that well.
nervousness, paranoia surrounds this sensitive , manipulative mind of mine..
but im trying to tell myself what was said this morning will pass and   ill end up just fine.
O Whell im still waiting for a little something some words, actions, i just need a sign.
I made this girl a poem/ book and now its complete.
only she deserves it shes soo nice cute amazing and sweet.
Im paranoid what if im falling to hard, What if i could lose it all right before my eyes..
this poet that i am just pushes the negatives away but before thats done i let out this long sigh.
Michelle is so wonderful she has this heavenly glow about her. shes damn near perfect.
but im feeling soo down right now idk why shes on my mind alot and im feeling worthless.
Maybe this sucess has gotten to my head and happiness is a overwhellming excuse to relieve this stress.
Just to think what i was like last night i was a f*****g mess.
Untill she calmed me down and made me feel amazing . to david im going to have to earn back forgiveness.
I will do it i will pursue my goal to be happy to let this girl know just how she makes me feel.
its like im here and i wish she was here with me . Now that would be real.
I hope shes going to like this project i made her its nothing special but i think its pretty cool.
hopefully i dont end up looking like a weird awkward fool.
damn im sitting her with a frown upon my face and i cant figure why im down!.
i think i really need to find out info i need to talk to her i need to find out this beauty named michelle.
it feels like shes heaven a complete angel, saving me from my own great hell.
I thank you michelle for everything you do you mean so much to me.
just making videos with this girl makes me think for real serisouly
this girl is standing right here before me eyes shes not a illusion but a gorgeous angel in disguise.
her kind words , thoughtful explantions make her soo much more than wise.
i define her as paradise. her beauty shining through herself and her glossy pretty eyes.
its like im looking at something that doesnt exist.
but shes real and im lucky and shes the best in this town, this city, state this world! i must admit
so im gonna look at the postives and kno shes in my life.
And this poem is about this wonderful girl michelle i just want her to know that im doing alright

 

© 2009 !Scream_Kyle_Scream!


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is so beautiful and very very emotional......This girl must really like it. I love how all your thoughts are put into this. Just like my poems they all have something to do with real life. Those are the kind of poems that are special and people cherish. This is one of my faves I honestly must say! Excellent Job!!!=)

Posted 14 Years Ago


LUV IT TOO I TINK THAT ITS MORE OF A STORIE not diary pink what evah is awhackjob if she think that is a diary b cuz diarys r like a frand this is more of a storie though I STILL LUV IT ALOT
LUV IT
LUV YA
~Abbigale.mann

Posted 14 Years Ago


Its pretty good. But its less like a poem, more like a diary. I think you should shorten it with more catchy sentences. i agree with dj young. But other than that, GREAT JOB! :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


lol yea bro i dont obsess over her see shes just a really cool chick and all, the sad thing is tho we will prolly just end up being good friends which actually isnt that bad :) but yea ive uploaded alot of my material on here and i love your poem violent shades :) its more than amazing man you are a great writer JD!

Posted 15 Years Ago


I see that your feelings about this girl are very deep, but don't obsess. Obsession is like a virus and once it consume you it takes control of everything. I would say that those are feelings of true love, but many things can disguise themselves as love so I'm always proned to keep my distance. Then again, if you're in love then you know it. It's the feelings that you can't describe.It's those special feelings that make you feel alive. This poem is very heartfelt.

Let me help you out a bit on writing, as I've been at it a long time and it will ear you more praise on writerscafe.

Capitalize the fire lines of each stanza and follow the grammar rules. I know you're excited to get your piece out, but when you create a piece of writing you must have respect for it. It's like a baby. You have to nurture it and feed it, check up on it.

Secondly, make it as if you are not speaking it and another is speaking it because when it becomes personal in the writing, some people can't identify with it. Also, Welcome to writerscafe, I find that you will love what we other writers have to offer. It also helps that I know you in real life so feel free to run anything by me for some constructive criticism.

Lastly, for every person that reviews your writing, be sure to review one of theirs. ~~~:)

"And he stood there, in his endless shame, stuck in the devil's game." - When the bombs went off... Jd Young


Posted 15 Years Ago


Indeed, you can talk about her all day...

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 21, 2009

Author

!Scream_Kyle_Scream!
!Scream_Kyle_Scream!

grand rapids, MI



About
I am a 19 year old and i have been through alot the past 2 years. whether it was going through family drama. Or trying to find out who i really was. I love where i am in life right now, i wouldnt want.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..