What's under the mask?

What's under the mask?

A Poem by !Scream_Kyle_Scream!
"

well i just love this poem so very much it explains me and how i react to things in my life its a great poem let me know what you think :)

"
"What's under the mask"
 
The intentions of the shy man are out of sincere words and actions.
I cant change facts or past because we all know in life that things happen.
Wheather its perfecting something that should just be taken into account as a relaxing task.
Nor hide feelings, emotions, and actions. so what exactly am i hiding underneath my mask.
Nothing anymore, I spilled out everything that was left.
I have no karma, i used to have bad luck, but now i have no regrets.
This shy man is highly misunderstood by his peers, and people who hate.
He takes it all in, not shedding a tear but turning hurt emotions into something great.
Makes the people around him feel distraught.
Takes notes on everything important that he is taught.
Makes his life better by facing his demons.
Was accused of committing a act of friendship treason.
Never the less the shyness comes out cause not many people understand this man.
He listens to what hes told and doesnt ask questions.
Just tries to do the best he can.
He faces somewhat a level of high tension.
Never shows it though, expresses it through writing.
Even easily he could resort to losing the stress by fighting,
He chooses to be civil and stays being the kind hearted man that people like.
Seeing how he used to be about a year ago was such a horrible sight.
He was faced with confusion. isolation, and sadness.
All he wanted was to find a way to get rid of all the madness.
He went through a journey and sacrifices were made.
Soon the taunts and the stress were beginning to fade,
The shyness of the man has a whole story behind the mask he wears.
It holds him together keeps him in check. holds all his goodness that he bares.
No wait thats his heart, Its pumping with joy. i must say its been awhile.
The shy man is content and is virtuous, and is but nothing but smiles.
This is the confession of the now unmasked shy kid. as you all know now his name is kyle ....

© 2009 !Scream_Kyle_Scream!


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is so phenomenal!!! I have no idea what to say. Very touching and, and, just wow Kyle. Very amazing. Fabulous write! =]

Posted 14 Years Ago


wow .... speechless.... i like this very much

Posted 14 Years Ago


you really enjoy writing i can tell because you write alot... this is really emotional and i reall

Posted 15 Years Ago


I see you made this poem very emotional and very personal. What really does hide under the mask that we seem to put on at the beginning of each new day? It's a question that I ask myself in hopes of finding an answer, but I know my efforts will be stricken with something just below velocity.

I think that it's good for people to underestimate what people like us have to offer. I find that by closing the most personal parts of ourselves off we have hat special part that remains untouched. If we didn't have that then how could we feel unique or different from the rest of the people in the world? Seeing that the speaker is you, I can understand how you're feeling and conceptions have matured from the beginning of the poem to the end.

Wonderful piece. This might be my favorite of yours by far.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 3, 2009

Author

!Scream_Kyle_Scream!
!Scream_Kyle_Scream!

grand rapids, MI



About
I am a 19 year old and i have been through alot the past 2 years. whether it was going through family drama. Or trying to find out who i really was. I love where i am in life right now, i wouldnt want.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..