Ana

Ana

A Chapter by kylie giamba

Dear Ana,


You are one heartless b***h. You stole her life; you stole her ability to formulate thoughts and opinions, you were the one who ran the show. According to you she was worthless, a failure who would never be anything. You fed her those lies instead of the nutrients her body craved, and soon enough those lies became enough. Her body became dependent on the filth you were so adamant on serving her, and she no longer wanted to taste and savor but instead ache and bleed. You made her believe that it was okay because with pain comes beauty; just one more day with no food would make her glow a little more. She needed that glow, she wanted to look in the mirror and see a girl the world would adore. Instead she saw a face only Ana could love. So many times she would gaze into the mirror and see a girl desperate, lost and weak. Too weak to stand up for herself and too afraid to change. Instead this girl ran to you Ana, and trusted you. She wanted a safe haven, a place where she felt she belonged and you promised that. You promised that you could make her beautiful, a girl worthy of a loving man, that you could patch up the broken pieces of her soul. However, all you did was take those pieces and store them in your little black bag, a bag as dark as your intentions. As long as you had this bag you had control; she was your prisoner, succumbing to your every demand because you had fixed her and she was forever grateful. According to you she was now beautiful, worthy of being loved and respected. However, I don't think you thought everything through Ana. She met someone who told her how respectable she was with a bit more meat on her bones, how the soft curve of her hips were as beautiful as the jagged edges of protruding bones. They breathed life back into her collapsed lungs and showed her how to live again. She was able to see there is more to life than the growling of her stomach and the dark circles beneath her eyes. She was able to see the endless possibilities her life encompasses, she was able to believe again. As she gains strength and the will to live the life of a fighter, you will sink Ana and I hope you're ready.


You're her b***h now.



© 2014 kylie giamba


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I can only recycle previous comments, but I felt I had to leave something.
The honesty came through - I was immediately engaged.
Very powerful.
I'll be keeping an eye on you :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


kylie giamba

9 Years Ago

Thank you very much :)
Wow ! This was really powerful !

Loved it !

Posted 9 Years Ago


kylie giamba

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much!
wow that was a powerful letter, there was tons of emotion in it!!! it was good

Posted 9 Years Ago


kylie giamba

9 Years Ago

thank you!
Justin

9 Years Ago

your welcome, i cant wait to read more :)
Maybe this wasn't your intention but I got a glimpse of the things love can do in someone's life, the changes it can make :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


kylie giamba

9 Years Ago

Wasn't my intention but love your interpretation anyway :)
Oh yes! When I read "She met someone who told her how respectable she was with a bit more meat on her bones, how the soft curve of her hips were as beautiful as the jagged edges of protruding bones" I got so excited. I loved it!

Posted 9 Years Ago


kylie giamba

9 Years Ago

Thank you!
Strongly written, deep and great message...enjoyed the read!

Posted 9 Years Ago


kylie giamba

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much!
Very strong opening. You are one heartless b***h, those are the words that instantly hooked me and made me want to read on. It comes across as real and honest and that's a good thing. I'm not sure who Ana is and who the other girl is. How do they know each other? What is their relationship to each other? I would be interested in seeing how the story develops...

Posted 9 Years Ago


kylie giamba

9 Years Ago

Ana represents anorexia, it's personified to represent the real damage anorexia can have over a pers.. read more
The turning point was not expected. Beautiful.

Posted 9 Years Ago


kylie giamba

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much!
This has really great emotion, I could really feel the intensity. Good job.

Posted 9 Years Ago


kylie giamba

9 Years Ago

I try to put my all into my writing and convey as much emotion as possible, thank you for noticing t.. read more
I think writing is always the best when it comes from your heart and soul and even more so because it's something so personal to you. You were able to capture the pain and emotions very well and make it into a creative writing. It's was a good read and I'm happy for anyone who can realize they are beautiful and that others feel that way about them....and of course to be able to overcome something like that.

Posted 9 Years Ago


kylie giamba

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much, it's much appreciated!

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

507 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 30, 2014
Last Updated on June 30, 2014
Tags: strength, recovery, anorexia, emotional


Author

kylie giamba
kylie giamba

CT



About
I'm not good at many things, except writing and binge watching entire series on Netflix. more..

Writing
Smoke Smoke

A Chapter by kylie giamba


Illusion Illusion

A Chapter by kylie giamba


Mary Jane Mary Jane

A Chapter by kylie giamba



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Believe Believe

A Poem by Confuser


The Test The Test

A Story by Meg