Hypnotise

Hypnotise

A Poem by Panini_girl

We've all heard of it.
We've all seen it.
We've all lived in the moment that we realize it's staring us right in the face.

A dark shadow, overthrowing judgement gving us the temptation to make rash decisions, even if the outcome is darkness.
Darkness breathing cold air on your neck and creating deafening whispers of the fallen, clouding your thoughts like white noise.
Death.


What do we found so hypnotizing about it, that everyday we take one step closer?

Why is death so enticing that we must tread so close? Just a breath apart.

There is a place, where there is no mercy for the fallen.

Weakness for blood and the soul.

Swords have been through my hollow chest.

Bullets through my thick skull.

Chains around my neck.

And poison through my veins but I cannot be killed, because when you're soul is dark, twisted and cruel, you become dead.

You walk amongst people with emotions, death must also have a soul.

It is said that a soul is what keeps you human.
But you have been fooled.
When a soul is tortured and twisted it can be the beginning of life and the end of your existence...

trading their freedom for your life and once the soul of a body has been freed, it finds a new body.
Your body.
Yes confusing.

Your now dead body has been replicated, but you're invisible.

No one can see you.

Hear you.

Or talk to you ever again.

Your soul can be light or it can be dark.
It all depends on the path your soul perceived when you were visible and alive.

If you lead a dark life, full of bad choices and bad habits then you join me, and if you lead a bright life with good choices and good habits, you join the world, unseen but giving those close hope for a better ending.

© 2019 Panini_girl


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

17 Views
Added on October 8, 2019
Last Updated on October 8, 2019

Author

Panini_girl
Panini_girl

Joahnnesburg, South Africa



About
Bipolar disorder, giving me either inspiration, thoughts of death or catches me in a whirlwind where I feel like I can flu more..

Writing
Magic Magic

A Poem by Panini_girl