Dreaming

Dreaming

A Chapter by lala<3

    I woke up laying down on queen sized bed with purple sheets that tangled around me. I heard my door open and then close. I jolted up in bed looking to see who was their. Some man in a suit walked towards me. His eyes glowed like an animals. I whimpered and scooted towards the back of my bed and stopped up against the wall. "Mo-" I started to call for my mother but the man put his hand over my mouth. I bit his hand and kicked his stomach doing nothing for me he just laughed at my attempt to get away. I kicked again and jumped off my bed trying to bolt towards the door he grabbed my hand and squeezed it causing me to scream out in pain. "HELP ME!" I cried out in pain. The man then took me and forced the window up breaking the hindges he dragged me out the window with him. When we reached the ground he punched my face knocking me out.

    I jolted awake looking down at my hand to see it had a brace around it it was wierd that i hadnt felt the pain of that last night. I sat up on the couch still curled up in the warm blankets. I looked down the couch and saw Tobby. He had his head rested aginst the back of the couch and had my legs on his lap. I nudged him on his thigh with my foot. He opened his blue eyes looking down at me.

    "Hey" he said in a tired drained voice. "Hi" I said weakly. "You remember anything?" he asked hopeful that maybe something of his came into his mind as I slept. "No, I had a strange dream though I'm thinking maybe it happened to me last night" I replied. "Did u see a face?" he asked looking up at the ceiling.

    "No, just scary looking eyes. I heard a guy laugh so I guess that helps in some way. He knocked me out before I could get a good look at his face."

    He had his fist clenched and his eyes closed tight.

    "Whats wrong?" I asked feeling like I did something wrong. "Its nothing. I just keep thinking about that man and how he hurt you and how we almost all lost you. Feels like I could have done something to stop this" he looked at me tears looked like they were forming in his eyes. "Tobby its fine. Im fine. I'll get my memory back and everything will be alright" he nodded and I looked away looking down at the sheets pulling them closer to me feeling colder. "So I guess were going to have to get to know each other all over again huh?" Tobby said pulling me towards him wrapping both of his arms around me. "Yeah I guess so" I said feeling a bit uncomfortable, but I placed my head on his chest anyway it didnt bother me it was just stange that I didnt remeber these memories we shared together and he knew it all. If only I knew every sweet touch everything. I wonder if what Ive lost will come back maybe it will all come back in my dreams.          



© 2010 lala<3


Author's Note

lala<3
Keep in mind Im just writting whatever pops into my head so like dont be too harsh thanks (:

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on July 14, 2010
Last Updated on July 15, 2010


Author

lala<3
lala<3

About
Soooo i got this older brother and little brother... so im a middle child... which means no one really notices me anymore. hahha just kidding. its hard not to notice me... i think. anywayyy. . . im us.. more..

Writing
Waking Waking

A Chapter by lala<3


Hayden Hayden

A Book by lala<3


I minded. I minded.

A Story by lala<3