Untitled

Untitled

A Poem by LlamaLord
"

New ideas and also some new feelings. All of which seem to be finding a home in my heart

"
Why do I have this feeling that I want to leave when I haven’t even arrived?
Sounds of conversations ricochet inside my head. My heart takes a dive.
I find no comfort in meaningless ideas. What would I do without you by my side?
The outside world pollutes my perspective but you have always been the keeper of my light.
You searched and searched for a person beyond the shell I left behind.
Even when I had stopped looking, you knew there was something else to find.
What makes you love someone so much that you forget all their mistakes and lies?
Selflessness is a quality so rare. But I see it everyday in your eyes.

Blue skies or pouring rain. I’m left thinking of you.
Nothing at all seems the same when everything with you is new.

I’m lost in a big world full of scary new experiences.
But God sent me a guardian angel to help me see what it truly is.
I’m afraid of perspective because I’ve only ever seen one way.
Life is meant for new experiences and we need to be thankful and appreciate.
Thank the one you love but never forget to love them unconditionally.
Special people fall in love but it doesn’t always happen immediately.

The only one I can never figure out. The only one that keeps me guessing.
The only one I can’t stop thinking about. Another day with her is such a blessing.

© 2022 LlamaLord


Author's Note

LlamaLord
Unfinished

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on September 18, 2022
Last Updated on September 18, 2022
Tags: Poetry, heart, Poem, partner, story, love

Author

LlamaLord
LlamaLord

Nashville , TN



About
Thanks for reading my work and / or visiting my page. Most of this writing is older. I was in my early teens when I started writing but took some time off about six years ago. Believe it or not, these.. more..

Writing
The Park The Park

A Poem by LlamaLord