S**t

S**t

A Chapter by Jovilious
"

He wakes up screaming

"

He woke up screaming. 

Not for the first time. Forever now. It starts subtly. He twists a bit in his sheets, whimpering, crying. It was bad enough. Then the screaming would start. Bloodcurdling, agonizing screaming. 

Scared the crap out of everyone when he moved back in with the chimera pack.  Everyone ran to the room, expecting a threat or danger and all they got was him. He brushed off their concerns. ‘I’m fine.’ he told them, straining to believe it himself. But hey were in Utopia now. Theo had all the walls soundproof. The pack didn’t come running in anymore. They didn’t have to restrain themselves from running in anymore. The shadows became less bruise-like beneath their eyes. They seemed to forget about it. Out of sight, out of mind. 

But it didn’t stop. He still slept tormented with night terrors. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Malia resorted to sleeping on the couch. ‘Stiles isn’t worth dying of sleep deprivation.’ she’d said.

So she left. Theo couldn’t care less. Stiles though, Stiles stayed. He was there, every night to tether him to reality. It's just a dream. But it wasn’t. It was a punishment, he was sure. The universe was punishing him for everything he’d ever done because all he’d ever done was sinister. 

It was more bearable when he wasn’t alone. But Talisa lived in her own s****y apartment. Liam and Hayden moved in together. Josh and Stiles lived with their “family”. He had no idea where the f**k Tracy was, honestly. Corey was living with his parents.  

And Theo…

Well, Theo was back in his truck. It wasn’t like he had any money to buy a place and he wasn’t going to ask to say with someone. That’s pathetic. He still had dignity.

Things were going well. He was getting over the fact that Stiles had now slept with five other people. I mean, he couldn’t really get mad. There were aspects of a relationship that he would likely never get to give Stiles.

And then everything went to s**t.



© 2019 Jovilious


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

-Also, this is really amazing. I love it so far... even though im scared on what youre going to say on the next chapter... STILES AND THEO SHAN"T BREAK UP... fricken tv shows... ugh.

I swear if u do something that disrupts their relationship ima ..get mad... ugh. omg. they cant break up...
HOW did everything go to S**T??? HUH?? I need to know... please continue writing and post as soon as possible because I need the next chapter NOW. Ok, so yeah, sorry, I'm done.

Posted 4 Years Ago


HOW??? HOW DID EVERYTHING GO TO S**T? HUH>??

Posted 4 Years Ago


Jovilious

4 Years Ago

you'll see :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 16, 2019
Last Updated on October 16, 2019
Tags: ptsd


Author

Jovilious
Jovilious

There is an ocean of silence between us; and I am drowning in it, OR



About
“I want to be like water. I want to slip through fingers, but hold up a ship.” more..

Writing