The Crash

The Crash

A Chapter by charlie

 The day we crashed was a memory I would never forget. It was a summer night and winter just heated up. I rember my mom and I hugging and screaming. Only she cant tell you how the experience was, no one could, because I was the only survivor. I was told we crashed into the Alaskan wilderness and that the plane had hit a flock of birds taking out 3 engines. But for now I will write it as I go and how I saw it.





CHAPTER 1

THE CRASH






“MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! DELTIA 298 GOING DOWN I REPEAT MAYDAY! MAYDAY DELTA 298 GOING DOWN! BRACE FOR IMPACT!” There where alarms and sounds going off inside the cabben. The masks came hanging down and at that point I was sure I was going to die. I saw one of our engens on fire and thought we could keep going with an emergency landing. Not the case. I was sitting next to my mom and we where hugging tightly and she was saying its going to be all right. Also not the case.


There was a flash of wight and then I saw my life flash before me, and then I wondered if this was what it was like to die. Then as I got closer to a bright light it all snapped to place. First the hearing, then pain, then I opeaned my eyes and saw that we crash landed. How ever this was blurry and I saw two or three of everything and I heared a loud ringing. I think my natural animal instints kicked in and the pain went away, and I knew how to get out of the airplane.


There where boddes everyware, and I had to move sevrel dead boddies just to get to an exit. Some bodys stilll wore the oxigen mask but tourn loose from the sealings. Thats how bad it was. There wasint any mones and I knew why. I was the only survivor. I finally got out and sat up agenst a tree about 50 feet away from the plane and I closed my eyes.


The morning came into focias with a blure. Then whight, then pain, and ringing and the full image hit me. There where parts everyware. And I knew that nothing was scalfingable and it was starting to smell of gass and rotting boddies. I knew little about wilderness survivival. I also knew that there was a chance that the radio still worked. I got up and tried to think. The pain in my leg was realy bad and I had to sit down. I knew it wasent broken but I knew that this wasnt good.  



© 2012 charlie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on September 5, 2012
Last Updated on September 5, 2012


Author

charlie
charlie

chicago, IL



About
i am a joung aouther looking for constructive critizum more..

Writing
The Crash The Crash

A Book by charlie