Christmas Day

Christmas Day

A Stage Play by Ashton
"

I wrote this script for my local boy scouts upcoming Christmas presentation. Had to be a skit or a song, so I made both.

"

Characters:

Elf [Narrator] - he gets an elf hat

Santa- needs a Santa hat, red sack with mug and Frosty’s hat.

Rudolph- needs Rudolph ears

Frosty- needs a top hat with something christmasy on it

Children- just need to look like kids. They’ll be with Frosty; these will be anyone who doesn’t have a main part

 

 

*Starts out with Santa walking around outside the workshop*

Elf: It was the day of Christmas, and Santa had just finished delivering all of the presents to all the good little boys and girls.

Santa: I think I am going to tell Rudolph ‘good job’ for all his help!

*Santa walks over to Rudolph singing Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer*

Santa: Rudolph the red nose reindeer had a very shiny nose. And if you ever saw it, you would even say it glows.

Rudolph: Hi Santa!

Santa: Hello Rudolph! Thank you for such a good job last night. What would you like as a present for your hard work?

Rudolph: I want a nice cup of hot chocolate!

*Santa pulls out a big mug of hot chocolate from his big red sack and hands it to Rudolph*

Santa: There you go Rudolph! Merry Christmas!

Rudolph: Oh thank you Santa! Merry Christmas to you too!

Elf: Rudolph was very happy to receive his hot chocolate. So he waved goodbye and headed towards the children who were with Frosty the Snowman.

*Santa waves goodbye and walks away from Rudolph towards Frosty and the Children singing Frosty the Snowman*

Santa: Frosty the snowman, was a frolly jolly soul, he could sing, he could play, he could dance all day.

Children: SANTA!

Santa: Hello boys! Playing with Frosty today?

Child 1: We were.

Child 2: But someone stole his hat.

Child 3: So now he can’t play.

Children: Poor Frosty…

*Santa digs around in his bag looking for the magical top hat for Frosty*

Santa: Here you go Sir Frosty

*Santa puts the hat on top of Frosty’s head*

Elf: Oh boy, when Santa put that hat on Frosty, he came back to life again!

Frosty: Happy Birthday!

Santa and Children: Happy Birthday Frosty!

Santa: Merry Christmas everyone!

*Santa waves goodbye and starts to walk back to where he started*

Elf: Santa was happy with how everything went that day. He had a big smile on his face overlooking everything

*Everyone gets together by Santa and they start to sing We Wish You a Merry Christmas*

Everyone: We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!

*Children step forward*

Children: Jingle Bells, Batman smells, Robin laid an egg, the bat mobile lost a wheel, and the Joker got away!

*Children bow and step back as Frosty and Rudolph step forward*

Frosty and Rudolph: Dashing thru the snow, on my sister’s phone. She’s chasing after me, while I call her friends!

*Frosty and Rudolph Bow and step back and Elf walks forward*

Elf: *shrugs and speaks NOT SINGS* come on guys, all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!

*Elf bows and walks back as Santa walks forward*

Santa: Twas the night before Christmas and there goes a mouse. There are probably five more, all throughout this house. No presents for here, but I’ll so them a favor; I’ll set out this mousetrap for the mice to savor.

*Santa bows and everyone else comes with him and bows*

Everyone: AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 

The End

© 2011 Ashton


Author's Note

Ashton
no criticism please

My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on December 2, 2011
Last Updated on December 2, 2011

Author

Ashton
Ashton

MO



About
Like everyone I've had the ups and downs of life. I'm not the best writer, nor do I want to be, so please don't criticize. I'm just wanting to put my thoughts and stuff out there for people to see. .. more..

Writing
Nonexistent Nonexistent

A Poem by Ashton


Cries of War Cries of War

A Poem by Ashton