I don't even know her

I don't even know her

A Story by Latisha AS

Every day I grew more and more obsessed, she was like a drug and I was the stupid teenager who got addicted. Every little thing about her made me fall deeper and deeper in love. She was my muse, she was like a canvas and I was the lovestruck artist who couldn't stop drawing. She was intoxicating, I wanted her more than anything but I was too shy to even say hello.
Weeks went by and I've only embarrassed myself in front of her. The words would completely disappear from my head and I end up stutter like a fool. I've never been so scared in my life but anyone with that much beauty wouldn't want to be seen with me.
Today I saw her in the hallway and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was stunning from head to toe. The way her long brown hair carelessly drifted in the air was jaw-dropping. Her lips were painted my favorite shade of red and her eyes sparkled every time she blinked. She wore a short black tight dress with socks that went all the was up to her thighs and a knitted blue cardigan. 
I see her all the time, I feel like I know her but I don't and it's eating me away. I see her at the library lots and I've read books she's read to feel closer to her but I can't quite put my finger on it. I'm confused by her, I'm trying to figure out who she is but every time I find out something new the last thing I've found out doesn't make sense. 
I need to know her. I need to know her. I need to know her. I need to know her. I need to know her. I need to know her. I need to know her. I need to know her. THATS ALL I THINK ABOUT.
A couple days have gone by and I haven't seen her once, I'm kinda worried it's like this empty feeling. I miss her but I don't know what to miss, she's all I want and I can't even find the words to tell her. 
I bumped into her in the library and finally built up the courage to ask her out. We're going to the bar for some drinks, she told me she drinks a lot but I could never even imagine her with a can of beer. It took me by surprise, she looks so  innocent and sweet why would she ever ruin that with alcohol. 

© 2016 Latisha AS


Author's Note

Latisha AS
I don't know what to expect, I'm pretty young and I don't have much experience in writing but I enjoy it (:

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on November 15, 2016
Last Updated on November 15, 2016
Tags: love, lonely, hope, girls, her, confused