2 - Bowser - Want

2 - Bowser - Want

A Chapter by lauren0910

I never really wanted any of this.  I never dreamed to be the bad guy.  Or to steal try and steal the universe.  Kamek is the real bad guy here.  She is my mentor, or at least something close to that.  I am her puppet, her dummy, and I never questioned it.
Kamek loves me.  With all of her heart.  She is almost like my mother.  She wants me to get the love of my life, Peach.  It is just so hard to cut the strings between Mario, the good guy, and Princess Peach.
Kamek's next approach is to steal the universe.  If we do, then I can do whatever I please.  Kamek is also going to kidnap Peach, again.
I don't think I can ever understand.  I believe that I should've tried to get her the normal way, with roses and dates and fancy tuxedos.  But since apparently girls don't like Koopas, that's what Kamek told me, then it would be pretty much impossible to do it that way.
"Oh sweetie-chums!" a shrill voice called from the back of the ship.  "Breakfast!"
"And let me guess, battle plans?" I called back.
"How did you know?" the shrill voice asked.
Sometimes, it's impossible to get used to Kamek's voice.  Especially in the mornings.
"Because, Kamek." I responeded.  "Because."
"C'mon." Kamek groaned.
I follow Kamek into the kitchen.  Little Bowser is already sitting and eating his breakfast of pigs feet and frog legs.  I walk over to his seat a mess up his red hair a little.
"Dad." Bowser Jr. groans.  "I wanted that to look good."
"Does Junior got a girlfriend?" I jokingly ask.
"No." he blushes.  "I'm just want to make sure I look nice.  For Peach."
"Alright, whatever." I say.
I get a plate of sunny-side up eggs and bacon for breakfast.  When I start to eat it up, Kamek sits down with her plate and starts to strategize.
"So." Kamek starts.  "What's our plans for today?"
"I'm gonna' set up MegaLeg." Junior said.
"What about you, Bowser?" Kamek asked.
"I dunno..." I replied.
"How about you go see what that person who's the guardian of the stars?"  Kamek asked.  "You could destroy them."
"Sure thing..." I told her.
"Well then, let's go!" Kamek shouted excitability.
I left the kitchen and got an airship.  I didn't know if I should bring the lower class Koopas or not.  Just in case it was an enemy.  I decided to risk it. 


© 2014 lauren0910


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A fellow Bowser fan! :D Awesome! Really well-written, and I never knew Kamek was a girl!

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 30, 2014
Last Updated on March 30, 2014