Burn you

Burn you

A Poem by funeralmoon
"

" its an obsession to love the fires kiss"

"

feel the flame

lick your lips

feel the gain

change and shift

underneath your weight

underneath your lies

feel reality slip

as you begin to die

you begin to burn

you begin to seethe

you want your turn

but you cant breath

so i walk with grace

and a fire in my soul

i burn inside you

a bigger hole

but you wait with pleading

i cant stop the needing

but the truth is so seeming

how funny your bleeding

that was my fault

my guilty pleasure

to have the flame burn you

and start to teather

but my desire was simple

a common need

i am the fire

and you want to see

but you wait with pleading

i cant stop the needing

but the truth is so seeming

how funny your bleeding

so i walk torwards you

but you run and hide

but the need will take you

and you wont deny

you lick the flame

and taste the burn

touched me then

now its the fires turn..

 

© 2009 funeralmoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

AMAZING!!! It was like an apology for the poem I read before about killing deceiving angels. I am deceptive in a way, since Im nowhere near christian and will plainly tell it how I see it. Thanks for the apology. Alot of times with poems my vanity places me in the poem as the lead character or the person being talked about. It heightens the passion of it. But I know now of your fire and your desire. So yes I "should" run but the need is calling me. I would burn, just so I could hear more of your poetry. You are excellent. And dark! I wouldnt have expected being wrapped up in that.

Kudos by the way, Im never touching you. You must have some strange astrological mixture of risings, and moons and ascendants that might actually put me in a mental hospital or something. Or maybe I would spontaneously combust.
So I think I will run. My self destructive tendencies and "Vanity" have made this a delightful adventure, in only 20 minutes.

What better could you find in 20 minutes time?!?
Thanx : )

Posted 14 Years Ago


this poem has a great flow. i like its subtle nature, very simple sentences, but a deeper complex meaning. there's some overtly sensuality going on in this too. a dark & captivating write.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I love your dark embrace that you take on the dark side in this one...A kiss from the fire...a dream and a desire for the moon to shine brighter...ahh...you inspire me....and you speak my language. Excellent work!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Very nice job on this one.
keep it up?
~D♥m♥~

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow I love this poem, there is so much desire and fierceness. There is a goal to be won in this poem. Amazing.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Very cool... no wait, that's the wrong word... "smokin!'" Ah better... ok, I know, I made a bad joke... Anyway, great poem! It reminds me of the Metallica song, Devil's Dance. Very poetic and full of that bittersweet fringe passion while at the same time being filled with a very poignant warning of the fringe's jagged edge.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Beautiful. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 18, 2009

Author

funeralmoon
funeralmoon

Wonderland



About
We can only erase words, but not our past. I am a minimalist, who loves writing, painting, and nature. I write what I feel because it is a good outlet to channel my emotions through. I feel like.. more..

Writing
Gone. Gone.

A Poem by funeralmoon



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..