Of Sailing Ships

Of Sailing Ships

A Book by Larry Dyson
"

compilation of sea worthy writes

"

© 2012 Larry Dyson


My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am revisiting these stories and wanting to write more in this area....ty for the encouragements.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Very, very cool! I want to tag along so I won't miss anything!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Although I haven't seen much of the ocean, I have seen the tall ships arrive here on the great lakes of Michigan. Sounds like you've spent some time on or around the ships. Such a primitive feeling is invoked here.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I can relate somewhat to this having spent time in the Navy. I can smell the salt water, feel its mist as it sprays across the bow, seagulls gathering as we near port. I loved being out at sea. Thanks for refreshing fond memories.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Never do I bore of your incredible writes.

Posted 12 Years Ago


ty for the great reviews

Posted 12 Years Ago


That takes you back in time and lets you see the present as well. Ships gliding on the sea or crashing again the waves of a storm. This is stunning with marvelous imagery that takes me to the location and lets me see and feel what you are experiencing. The waves of the once are much like the ride in life. You never know what is going happen.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow...this was quite the story. I could smell the ocean...feel the rocking below my feet. I'm sea sick. lol
On a serious note, I found this writing to be quite mesmerizing. I've never been out on the ocean...but reading this made the experience "I've never had" much more tangible.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

423 Views
8 Reviews
Added on January 21, 2012
Last Updated on March 28, 2012

Author

Larry Dyson
Larry Dyson

Tomball /Magnolia, TX



About
WARNING!!--- my writing approaches Mature most of the time, read with caution if you are concerned ,or so WC thinks? - I'm a retired southern woods walker..who writes and lives modestly..I love n.. more..

Writing