Sailing on Uncharted Waters

Sailing on Uncharted Waters

A Chapter by Larry Dyson
"

.. magma, hunter, peach, scarlet, leverage, appendage, laveer found on dictionary.com, implode I want this to be a positive poem about love and sex.

"

Love Poem

 

 

He laveered his vessel to leward, tacking ever so seductively, slippery sliding across her dock...positioning his appendage in the scarlet channel.

Wafting haze of her peach scented bath oils smells of chrysanthemums igniting the liquid magma of her desires of volcanic proportions...

He the hunter executing his leverage as the dominant, slowly and skillfully...

 

imploding.

 



© 2012 Larry Dyson


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Amazing poetry!! All the way around.

Posted 11 Years Ago


BEAUTIFUL!!!!
one of the BEST pieces i have ever read...i love every word of this piece...awesome....awesome...awesome...

Posted 12 Years Ago


An incredible marriage of two powerful activitie - battling the sea and the crazed play of bodies .. incredible sensual in the cleverest of ways!

Posted 12 Years Ago


excellent poem, great images and wording, I like the picture..

Posted 12 Years Ago


You wrote eroticism here with your use of imagery and metaphors. I've always said the difference between porn and eroticism are emotion and empathy. Porn elicits emotions for a raw need to screw, where eroticism elicits and exhibits respect for the characters.
This is delicate and sensual... you focused on feelings and emotions which in my opinion is much more erotic than sexual bluntness and the use of bluntly naming body parts

Posted 12 Years Ago


Amazingly sensual and sweetly erotic! Brilliantly written, my friend!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like all the lines and the way you worded them

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is sensual and I love the play on words in this piece. it is bold but not in your face bold. It is beautiful and masculine. I don't have one favorite line.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
8 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 6, 2011
Last Updated on March 28, 2012
Tags: love, sex


Author

Larry Dyson
Larry Dyson

Tomball /Magnolia, TX



About
WARNING!!--- my writing approaches Mature most of the time, read with caution if you are concerned ,or so WC thinks? - I'm a retired southern woods walker..who writes and lives modestly..I love n.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..