There may be forgiveness,But, no Closeness for sure

There may be forgiveness,But, no Closeness for sure

A Chapter by The Girl

You came back for her or you?


You did it for you because there was no one again to cater to you. You kept her second again.She still forgave you keeping it so firm never be close to you but you started bringing it back again. She ignored it all. she never let herself fall for it again but you cursed her again for a fault she never committed.

"I guess you are the same way as with me with everyone!"

You never know what it would have meant to a her but she was broken and shattered just because you didn't leave even her soul this time. You knew she was all pure and she never was what she became for a while with you. But she laid her trust in you and expected that even after all her fights with you she won't be said those words.

You hurt her before and now you didn't even leave her soul.

You can play it all with her but even she knows it you who is actually being played by the world around.
You have this blind faith that she will be there still waiting and will forgive you at all times but this time you have lost it from her in every way. She still hopes you to never suffer in life but she knows you will.

You lost her once.You lost her twice. But now you lost a life. 


You have created a barrier for yourself forever in her life and the key to its lock can't be made.



© 2015 The Girl


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on November 25, 2015
Last Updated on November 25, 2015


Author

The Girl
The Girl

Mohali, Punjab, India



Writing
What Is LOVE? What Is LOVE?

A Chapter by The Girl


Coward Love Coward Love

A Chapter by The Girl


Love Love

A Book by The Girl