second one

second one

A Chapter by angel's writings

"This is the first time we can see the moon. Maybe finally we'll be able to get away from this place." "I know that I am the boy here and that I should take the lead in this but I'm afraid. You are my only hope." "We will do our best to save us. I'll try to stay strong." "Thanks. Wait here I'll go on the top of this rock and see if it's any way to get trough the canion down there." "But..." "Don't forget that I can see better than you." "Please be careful. Even if it's the moonlight it's still dark. Please don't get hurt." "I'll be ok. Don't worry." he said and left.
When he climbed to the top of the rock he looked down to me "I'm sorry but I forgot your name!" "I'm Lucy. But you haven't mentioned yours" "I'm.." "Careful!" I jumped on my feet when he slipped. I ran to the rock and started to climb but it was slippery. I couldn't reach the top. Something was keeping me away from him.
"Please stay strong! I'll come somehow up there" I shouted. "Baby I'm sorry. You are strong I believe in you!' and few moments later I heard his body touch the floor somewhere deep down in the canyon. I felt on my knees and started crying.
I woke up in tears. Vic was sitting on my bed. "That bad dream again?" he asked and hugged me. I just nodded and put my arms around him. Even if he is only ten he understands me perfectly or he just pretends. I don't really care until he is with me. "You woke me up. You were screaming again. Who is he?" "I'm sorry. I don't know. Tonight he almost told me." "Forget now about that and go to sleep. You have three more hours until your phone will wake up the whole house." "Thanks. Night" and we felt asleep together in my bed.
Oh that damn phone! I don't wanna get up. Here is warm. I got up and turned the alarm off. Changed the clothes to the baggy ones and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. "Look at you! Who will ever want you. You should lose some weight." I whisper to myself and then I washed my face and hands. Slowly I raised my head and I looked deep into my eyes. "Only your eyes were able to touch my heart and capture it. I wish that you would save me from this darkness. Ok enough now takling nonsense. You look better now. Do the hair and then hurry up and go eat" I was talking again with myself. I brushed my hair in a ponytail and then went to the kitchen. I was eating the yogurt when mom came down. "Good morning" she said sleepy. "Hi." I murmur back and start to clean up the table. "What did you eat?" she is checking up on me again. "Yogurt. It was enough. Now hurry up mom." and I leave the kitchen. I went to brush my teeth and then I wait her in the hall. "Should we leave now?" she asked and took the shoes. I was little nervous "Yes mom. Please hurry! I don't wanna be late on my first day" "Ok ok I'll hurry." she was smiling. "By dad! Have a nice day Vic!" I quickly said. "bye!" said mom too. But that wasn't enough for my dad "Marie what about a goodbye kiss?" Bro was laughing on my room's door. I waved at him and left the house.
On the way to school mom started again to complain "Lucy you should eat more." "No mom! I'm eating enough. I won't get ill again. It's ok. I will eat more when I start with the sport again." I tried to make compromise. "I hope that you will find this sport soon. Oh! Look someone is waiting for you" she suddenly changed her mood. "Yea it's Alex. Bye!" and I left the car. "Have a nice day!" she said but I read it on her lips I couldn't hear her outside the car.
When mom left I slowly turned around and see Alex waving to me. "Hi." I greet him quietly. "Hi! How are you?" he is ful of energy. "I'm fine thanks. Should we go in? I am still not used to this cold." I was a little nervous. He started walking "sure come." The school was full. I was surprised that girls were here too. Alex saw my expression and explained "they are hairdresses. We share the building. So here are not just boys who are lucky to have special girls like you in class but weard hairdressers too." He made me laugh. "Ya know. You are first girl at mechanichal program in ten yeas. We are lucky ones to have you." he couldn't stop talking. When we came in front of the doors 1.15 the other guy who I saw for the first time hugged Alex "Oh my friend! How are you doin?" "Good. Mac and you?" "We won that thing ya know! It was f*****g crazy! All those girls and people! Really epic..." his voice faded when he saw me. "And who we have here? What are you doing here little one are you lost?" he started to make fun of me. "Leave her Mac!" Alex wanted to stop him. "It's ok Alex I can deal with him." I somehow tried to stood for myself. "oh I'm sorry I thought you are a boy! Did you made a mistake while checking the classes? WE have the lessons here now." he try to act cool. "Oh I'm sorry but you have a new classmate and from now on you will have a girl in your class so try to act a little more gentleman like" I was on the edge with my patience. I really can't stand the jerks like him. The teacher came and I left him standing there with wide open eyes.
"That was hilarious! It's the first time I saw him look at someone like that." Alex was impressed. " Yea but I don't want him to hate me" I was worried. I wanted to make friends and like this it won't happen. "Don't worry you just got all of his attention. You will see." Alex was smiling. "Tell me little about the class I want to know them more" I was really curious now after I meet two of them. So he started to explain who is annoying one and who can help me with studying. He described everyone from the class. The bell interrupted him in the middle of the story about the funny accident with headmaster and teacher few weeks ago. I really enjoined his talking and with thoughts I was still at the conversation when Mac came. "Hey at lunch break will you come with us?" he surprised me with the question. "sure just be NICE!" I replied and then smiled. He walked out of the classroom running after someone. "He is quite popular isn't he?" I asked Alex. "Yes. Even more than you can imagine." he said and left. Next few hours were boring.
Finally the bell for lunch break rang. "Hey you! Come!" Mac was talking to me. "I'm Lucy by the way and not YOU" I said to him when I came near. "I can see that you found a pretty loud girl Mac. Is she THAT your new friend?" one of two huge guys near Mac asked and the other added "or something more?" Mac slapped the second one "for now she is my classmate and I decided that I will take care of her" "I'm not some kind of pet so don't talk like that about me! And few hours ago you almost wanted to pick up a fight with me." I started to complain."I think that I'll like her. She knows how to put you in your place Mac" said the second huge guy. "By the way I'm Arin and he is Derrick" presented themselves the second guy. "Nice to meet you I'm Lucy" I smiled. I like them. They seem nice even if they are scarry huge. We went to the shop to get something to eat and then in cafeteria. We found a table near the window and started to eat. "Amm. So guys do you train any sports or what? Your are freaking huge!" I tried to start conversation. "Yes we play rugby" explained Arin. "Mac is one of the best here" continued but Derric interrupted him "Not true I'm better!" "You want to fight Derrick?" asked Mac with mount full of food. "ooo who we have here?" another huge guy came. "Oh c'mon Ron get away!" Derrick said loud. Ron put a finger in Derrick's ear. "awww grose man! Stop how old are you?" I said in disgust. He looked at me "I bet you have a nice a*s" and took Mac's bread.
Both Mac and Derrick started to run after him. They were like kids running in the cafeteria. "Guys stop! You will step on someone! You are way too big to run in here!" I screamed at them. They slowed down and came to the table. They were still punching each other. "Your friend has pretty strong voice for a small girl" said Ron and took the elastic out of my hair. "Give it back!" said one of the classmates behind my back. "Oh hi Tim. Not training anymore?" Arin asked him. "No." he replied with sad voice and left. Something was wrong. His eyes turned so sad in that moment. The image of the guy from my dreams came in my head. I took the elastic and put my hair back in ponytail and left the table. "Bye"I said. "You should wear tighter pants your a*s has a potential RED!" said loud Ron. "THIS a*s is MINE and there is no need that perv like you has a good look at it. And leave my hair colour out of this. You know my name so call me by it." and I left.
To the rest of the day I stayed quiet. Alex wasn't at lessons and Mac was annoying. I came late at home because I went running. Mom and dad were in living room and bro was playing games in his room. "Mom I'm tired." I said loud "I'll go to sleep. Night!" said on the hall and went upstairs. The hot shower was so nice and then to lay down in bed. Uh! Priceless. I was really tired. Much happened today. I wrote few words in my diary and turned the light off.
I felt asleep soon after that.


© 2013 angel's writings


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on October 21, 2013
Last Updated on October 21, 2013


Author

angel's writings
angel's writings

Slovenia



About
My feelings live within poems, my words are spoken by the songs, the deepest thoughts are painted on the canvas, my life is written in the stories and my mood is expressed by dancing. I hope you wi.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by angel's writings