Shells

Shells

A Poem by BlackRomeo

Empty shells litter beaches and sea like mindless humans litter the land.

Most humans without fear of nature, wealth and status are all they aim for. 
Amidst these there are the likes of me not sure whether we belong here or into the never ending abyss of a fabricated place called hell.

Our minds aren't like theirs which are single focused, no out minds are constantly racing thoughts neither positive nor negative just thoughts spinning out of control sometimes sparking wonderful creative thoughts and sometimes dragging you into feelings of despair. 

So what are we contributing to this world with our indecisive minds that that tumble out of control like little toddlers.

We may take a longer to make a choice in career but we provide these mindless humans with entertainment when they choose to rest.

© 2015 BlackRomeo


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

254 Views
Added on May 29, 2014
Last Updated on September 2, 2015
Tags: creative, thinking, mental, shells, sea, earth, poem, leroy numa, numa, writers

Author

BlackRomeo
BlackRomeo

Berlin , Brandenburg , Germany



About
The name is Romeo, this profile is a collection of all of my thoughts in poetic form. When I write i like to focus on exactly how I feel at that time and turn that feeling into words, and those word.. more..

Writing
06:23 AM 06:23 AM

A Poem by BlackRomeo