Wooden Chairs and Leather Shackles

Wooden Chairs and Leather Shackles

A Poem by BlackRomeo
"

A really random poem about wooden chairs and leather shackles, the idea behind this is that you can figure out a metaphorical value of your own in the two objects.

"
These chairs are wooden old and fragile now once they served their usage now they need no longer exist within our lives, only few cherish their loyalty to us. But they alone couldn't stop the wooden chairs from being destroyed. Nor did they try to achieve a goal of striking back at the murderers that once took all.

Leather shackles are losing their value too the new iron and steel that have just appeared, this mysterious material for its pure strength its cheered.
The old Leather laying worn and forgotten but its full value is in its flexibility with even the irons incredibility can't surpass.

Wooden chairs and leather shackles, their full purpose was soon to be forgotten but the people of new know exactly how to drain their advantages and use them for themselfs.

© 2014 BlackRomeo


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on June 25, 2014
Last Updated on June 25, 2014
Tags: weird, poetry, sad, old, oldern, funny, fun, quirky, cute, deep

Author

BlackRomeo
BlackRomeo

Berlin , Brandenburg , Germany



About
The name is Romeo, this profile is a collection of all of my thoughts in poetic form. When I write i like to focus on exactly how I feel at that time and turn that feeling into words, and those word.. more..

Writing
06:23 AM 06:23 AM

A Poem by BlackRomeo