the pain and suffering of friends and family of the military

the pain and suffering of friends and family of the military

A Story by Alexis Markum
"

tell me something friends and family leave to fight for a country that is completely screwing us whats the point in it.

"
In the modern days of America the military causes nothing but pain. now don't get me wrong i support the people in the military but as far as the military and what it stands for i do not support it because in my eyes all they do is cause pain and suffering to the family and friends of the person who is being shipped of to fight for a country that does nothing for its people and only does for the government.
 The government doesn't think about how the families feel. I may sound bias but in my opinion it's wrong because there are children losing fathers, mothers, brothers, and sisters. me myself have a friend that is in the military and honestly i am terrified that one day he is going to tell me he has to go over seas and then once he leaves something will happen to him and i will get a call from someone and have them tell me that he is dead. i understand that it is their chose but still it is wrong i mean i think they need to build mechanical soldiers so that man kind doesn't have to sacrifice their lives to fight. 
Some people may not like this and then again some may agree with me. which ever it may be that is your opinion just like this is mine.    

© 2013 Alexis Markum


Author's Note

Alexis Markum
if you agree please comment

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on June 15, 2013
Last Updated on June 15, 2013
Tags: pain, military, loss, friends, and family

Author

Alexis Markum
Alexis Markum

Woodbury, TN



About
hi i'm alexis and i love to write anything that comes to mind. more..

Writing