Sneak Peak of Chapter 2

Sneak Peak of Chapter 2

A Chapter by I Am Alexis
"

Short snip of chapter two hopefully more to come soon :)

"

Though it wasn’t just what she was wearing that set her apart from these other girls. She lacked the attitude, the confidence and the power to be Michael’s leading lady. In fact, people thought she was one of his mother’s friends. Trixie knew that she needed to change.

Michael looked over at Trixie and smiled. Trixie did her best to smile. She looked around the room then back to Michael. Trixie felt pain deep inside her chest. It was the sense of being so different from the person Michael deserved.

“Michael, I really enjoy being with you, but I don’t fit in here. I would like to be something that you’re proud to call your date. I would like it if you could take me home now.” She lowered her eyes to the ground and Michael frowned but he understood.

The drive home was silent. Michael pulled in front of Trixie’s house. He looked down then up at her.

“You call me when you get things worked out. I know that it’s hard to fit in with new people, but just know that I’ll be there for ya doll.” He kissed her cheek and she nodded. She walked slowly up to her house and shut the door. She crawled into bed at nine pm. Just like the old broad everyone claimed her to be. Before she closed her eyes she heard Michael’s honk and she smiled before she dreamed of what she so desperately wanted to be.

 



© 2012 I Am Alexis


Author's Note

I Am Alexis
Just a sneak :) Should I continue? Ideas for conflict? Let me know :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on June 11, 2012
Last Updated on June 11, 2012
Tags: drama romance flapper 1920's


Author

I Am Alexis
I Am Alexis

:)



About
Well, My name is Alexis and I am not normal. :) But that's the way i like it :) I am complicated.. more..

Writing