Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Amelia

As the sun disappears behind the hills, over the horizon, the moon seemed to shine brighter, illuminating the vast landscape with a soft, white glow, as if an angel has covered us with its milky, white wings. The once warm air chills into a cool breeze, lightly kissing my skin like a gentle caress. I slide my warm palm across a thin layer of dewy moss, savoring the imaginary feel of the finest wool. A wolf howls in the distance, echoing throughout the silent valley. I shiver at the discordant, yet oddly comforting noise. I am so new to this; my world, my land, my people, my new life with new responsibilities. How am I supposed to lead my people if I know nothing about them? I should be terrified, afraid of my future. Yet, I wasn’t running away. I never understood why; why I wasn’t afraid of my purpose, my true purpose in life. I assume I would rely on my instincts and follow my heart with the support of those around me, my new family. 

A familiar smell of smokey firewood and mint reaches my nose. For some off reason, I know who it is. It’s the pack Beta, Damien Ford. Damien had been the pack Beta ever since the previous Alpha passed away. He’s been so loyal to our pack, my mate’s pack, my pack. When I had come into the pack as his best friend’s chosen mate, he had been so accepting. He is also a very skilled fighter, and has survived many battles, starting when he was a young wolf. Ever since we first met, we became instant, like brother and sister, a platonic relationship. I’m not as close to Damien as my mate, but we carry a lot of trust in each other. He had helped me through my first change, control my hunger pains, and continues to help me run the pack when my mate’s absent. I rely on him so much for advice and guidance. He had always been there for me, every step of the way, staring when my mate first changed me less than a month ago. We are family, and we would be there for each other for eternity, and eternity is a long time.

A soft knock came at my door. It was Damien. His scent was strong and wasn’t moving. 

“Come in, Damien,” I say, straightening my posture. The door silently swings opens and the soft patter of leather boots comes in. I turn from my place at my balcony, my floor-length, midnight purple gown swirling around my small feet, cold against the stone floor. My silver-lined violet eyes meet Damien’s deep sea blue orbs. His brown hair is neatly slicked back. He tilts his head and bares his neck at me, a submissive gesture. I smile warmly at him. 

“You know you don’t have to do that, mi amico,” I say. He grins at me, his white teeth shining bright in the early night. I had always told him to never be formal with me when meeting in private. It was an inside joke between the two of us. 

“I know, mi amica, but you are Lupa. Whether I’m family or friend, I still have to submit to you when I greet you.”

“Seriously?” I complain, swiftly stepping into my room. “Why is that even a rule?” 

“I didn’t make it up,” Damien says with his slight Italian accent, casually shrugging. “Our ancestors have created us to submit to those of higher rank.” 

“I realized,” I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes. “Now, why have you come to visit me at this hour?” 

“Ah, right,” Damien says, refocusing. “The Alphas of the other three packs have asked for council with you.” 

“They want to meet now?” I ask, surprised.

“Yes,” Damien says. “They did not say what, but they are waiting for you in the front living room. All they said was that it was urgent and important.” 

“Well, we shall not delay any longer,” I say, slipping my feet into a pair of black kitten heels and grabbing my cloak, slipping it over my shoulders. “We must not keep them waiting.” 

Damien sternly nods, and starts walking towards the door, me following behind as quickly as I can. We make our way through the twisting corridors of the manor, finally reaching the front living room. Six men were sitting on the couches and chairs, talking in hushed tones by the fire. 

“Gentlemen,” I say, stepping into the room. They instantly stop talking and three men stand, who I recognize as my mate’s brothers. 

“Lady Lia, thank you for seeing us at this hour,” Lucien, the youngest brother says. His blue eyes, square jaw, and unnaturally blonde hair match his golden uniform. 

“Of course, Lucien,” I say, waving my hand at him. “It was certainly no problem. I presume it was a long journey.” 

“Indeed it was,” he says. He gestures to a very scary looking boy sitting on the couch next to him. “My Beta, Cain.” I politely nod my greeting. Cain just scowls at me and spits on the glass coffee table rudely. 

“Cain!” Lucien shouts. “Show some respect to your host!” 

“It’s alright, Lucien,” I say, holding up my hand. “I am not offended.” Lucien’s jaw tightens, but he nods and sits down. 

“Lia, beautiful as always,” Michael, the second youngest brother says. 

“Michael, always a flatterer,” I joke back. He chuckles softly. His amber hair and green eyes match his uniform. 

“My Beta, Jace,” Michael says. A young wolf, possibly around the age of twenty, stands and takes my hand, pressing a light kiss on my knuckles. 

“Lady Lia, it’s a pleasure to meet you,” Jace says. I smile at him. 

“Likewise, Jace,” I say. He smiles and sits down next to Michael. 

“Lia,” Nathaniel, the second eldest brother says, bowing at the waist. I curtsy in return. 

“Nathaniel, you look so much better. How are you feeling?” 

Nathaniel had just been in a terrible fight, for someone in his pack had challenged him for his role as Alpha. They had fought and it was close. He had scars, bandages, cuts, and deep wounds all over his body. 

“Feeling better than ever,” Nathaniel says. “My Beta, Justin.” 

“Justin, pleasure.” 

“And I you,” Justin says politely. “You are just as flawless as Nathaniel described you.” I laugh politely, trying to hide my flushed face. 

“This is my Beta, Damien,” I say, changing the subject. Damien politely shakes everyone’s hands. I gesture everyone to sit, as I took my favorite seat. 

“Now, why have you called me this late?” 

“Ah, yes,” Nathaniel says, leaning forward, resting his arms on his knees. “We have received some news.” 

“What kind of news.” 

“Serious news,” Michael clarifies. I nod, urging him to go on. 

“There have been some mysterious murders, some of ours.” 

“There’s something attacking us?” I gasp. Lucien nods, grimly. 

“Yes, I lost a few of mine last week,” Lucien says. 

“Oh my, I’m so sorry, Lucien,” I say, reaching over and giving him a sympathetic hand squeeze. He squeezes my hand in return, accepting my sympathy. 

“We believe the vampires and the shadowhunters are rising against us, but we are not sure.” 

“What were the wounds on the dead?” I ask. 

“Here are some images,” Jace says, handing me some pictures of the dead wolves. I file through them, examining them carefully. The men remain silent, staring at me as I look through the photos. 

“So? Who caused those deaths?” Nathaniel asked suddenly, startling me. 

“I see fang marks,” I start holding up one photo. “This injury is very prominent. The fangs are at least three inches deep, therefore the attacker was a full-grown vampire.” I pick up another picture, showing a dead wolf with a dark gash on the side of its belly. 

“This is a stele wound, a shadowhunter weapon in-cased with demon fire, made of a silver blade. The silver blade cut into the wolf and the fire kept the injury alive, slowly killing the victim.” I slide that picture next to the first one. I take the last picture and hold it up. 

“I wasn’t sure about this injury,” I say. “This is a deep three-gash wound, either from claws or a pronged weapon. I have this theory of that it’s either a gargoyle or a Nephilim, a fallen angel.” 

“A fallen angel?” Justin questions. 

“Yes, servants of Lucifer himself,” I clarify. “They were once servants of God, but feel from Heaven as punishment for sin, and was taken in by the Devil himself.” 

“How do you know this,” Cain snaps. “Are you one of them?”

“Cain!” Lucien exclaims, shocked at his behavior. 

“Am I what, Cain?” I say calmly, ignoring Lucien’s outburst. 

“Are you a fallen angel?” Cain asks, narrowing his eyes. “A spy for the Devil himself?” 

“How can you possibly say that?” Damien exclaims. “Lia is a strong, beautiful, and honest Lupa. She is one of the kindest wolves you will ever meet! Be glad that Kaeden isn’t here, otherwise he would’ve ripped out your throat for talking to his mate like that!” 

“Well, he’s not here, is he?” Cain challenged back. 

“Alright, enough!” I say, firmly, raising my voice. They stop instantly. “Damien, calm down, he hasn’t done anything yet. Cain, I will not tolerate you yelling insults at me or my pack in my house. Please, behave yourself or I will not permit you in my house anymore.” 

Cain simply glared, but sat down. Damien did the same, his calm and collected look back on his face. I let out an exasperated sigh, before sitting back down. All of a sudden, I feel really light-headed. My vision becomes blurry. A strange, annoying ringing rings mercilessly in my head. It soon became unbearable. I scream and scream until my throat felt hoarse. Someone grabs my shoulders and holds me down, as someone poured an endless stream of water into my mouth. I heard voices shouting at me as I slipped into darkness.


�"�"�"�"�"�"


The harsh wind tears at my face as I frantically run, tripping over fallen trees and pushing my way through dense bushes. Branches hit my face and thorns cut my arms and I feel warm blood dripping down my brow and arms. I fall to my knees, my quads burning and my lungs aching. I hear a howl in the distance and a maniacal laughter through the intense storm. Someone is after me, and they are going to kill me. That's all I could think about. I was struggling to find my way through the dark forest. I couldn't shift into my wolf. It was like part of my soul was stripped away from me. The next thing I knew, I fell on my face. My shoulder cried out in pain and I whimpered. I tried getting up, but a strong pressure on my leg made me weak. A large boulder had crushed my leg, immobilizing me. I struggle to get free. F**K! I thought angrily through choked sobs. I was getting held up, with a psychopath after me. Lovely. Just Lovely. Could it get any �"

"Hello, little girl."

My heart stops and my breath quickens as I slowly look up. In the moonlight, a thin, bony white figure covered in black clothing stands over me. The figure's intense red eyes make me want to look away, yet I can't. It’s like I had lost control over my own body. What was he �" I finally realized what he was trying to do. S**T! He's trying to compel me! I try to look away, but my body won't let me. He grabs my arm tightly and yanks. I cry out in misery, already numb. My leg gets freed, but dangles limply. Not good. He lifts me up until we're at eye level. Definitely not good. 

"Don't even try running away this time," he says, his fangs visible over his bottom lip. "You're mine, and no one will stand in my way."

"Over my dead body," I snap, spitting in his face. He snarls, and twists my arm slightly. I let out a muffled cry as I feel my bones grind together, painfully. 

"You will be mine, no matter what you say," he says, putting his face right in front of mine. His sharp jawline and hallow cheekbones pierce deep into my soul as his long nails cut into my skin. His breath smells like fresh, foul blood.

"You don't know what you're talking about," I say. "I'm not like you."

"You are very much like me," he snarls.

"I'm not a murderer like you," I growl back. "I will never be as unkind as you are."

"Who cares about being kind?" he says, arrogantly. "I get what I want by force."

"That's not how life works. You can't force someone to do something, otherwise they won't do it."

"I never grew up that way," he says. "I was born to be dominant, and you, little bird, will be my queen."

"You're out of your F*****G mind," I say, slowly reaching for my dagger that I had hidden by my hip. 

"I'm not crazy," he says. "Just territorial."

"Well, I'm not your territory!" I say, swiftly driving the dagger into his stomach. His grip loosens as he cries out in pain. The blade was made of holy silver, meant to kill vampires.

"You b***h! That hurt!" he grounds out, grabbing my arm. "You will regret doing that." He turns me around so my back is against his front. He roughly grabs my chin and exposes my neck. I blood runs cold.

"You're mine now," he says. "For eternity. No one can save you now."

He opens his mouth, and sinks his fangs deep into my veins, my eyes wide and my mouth open, a silent scream that reaches the ears of nobody. I slowly turn my head and catch a glimpse of his face. It was...no...it couldn’t. It was Cain. 


�"�"�"�"�"


My eyes snap open as I take in my surroundings, gasping for air. A blurry image of a swarm of faces surrounds me. A slight ringing buzzes in my ear, making all the outer sounds seem muffled. After what seems like a long time, I hear voices. Very familiar voices.

"Everyone, give her some air," Damien's voice says.

"Where's Doctor Simon?" Lucien's voice asks.

"He's on his way up here," Jace's voice replies.

"Hold her head up," Michael says. I feel someone lifting my head and I groan in slight discomfort.

"It's alright, Lia," Nathaniel's oddly comforting voice whispers in my ear. "You're alright." Hearing his voice, I feel my body relax once again, the pain easing little by little.

"I'm here, what happened?" an unfamiliar voice says. The unknown figure has a strange scent of cranberries and medicine.

"She suddenly passed out," Damien says. "We're not sure what happened."

"Lia, Doctor Simon's here," Nathaniel says, gently. "He's going to check on you, okay?" I tried to say something, but my mouth would not move. I tried moving my head, but it hurt to move anything.

"Let's move her onto the couch," the unfamiliar voice says. I hear rustling and  I feel myself being lifted and laid down on a soft couch. A cool hand covers my forehead, and I want to sigh in relief, but I cannot move my lips. 

"She has a slight fever," the unfamiliar voice says. "If she's unconscious, I have a theory that she might’ve had a vision." I wanted to say that I was hearing everything, but I couldn't see anything or move my body at all.

"A vision?" Damien asks, concern lacing with his voice. "What do you mean, Doctor Simon?"

"It's just a theory," the unfamiliar voice, Doctor Simon, says. "I'm still looking into it."

"Where's Kaeden?" Nathaniel asks.

"He should be back soon," Damien says, gently taking my hand in his, stroking my knuckles with his thumb. "Lia is struggling without him. She needs him here."

"Of course she does," Lucien says, like it was obvious. "He's her mate. Mates always need each other."

"There's an eternal bond between mates," Michael says. "When mates are away from each other too long, they weaken."

"Damien!" another unfamiliar voice shouts. "The alpha is back!"

"Kaeden's back?" Damien says, releasing my hand. 

Everyone's rushing around, all trying to talk over each other. A very familiar scent reaches my nose. My mate's scent; a great blend of spearmint and cinnamon with a hint of citrus.

"Where's Lia?" Kaeden's deep, husky voice asks. No one spoke but people shuffled around. I then hear him gasp and sudden footsteps got louder. A large warm hand wraps around mine.

"What happened to her?" Kaeden demands, anger lacing in his voice. 

"She suddenly passed out, Kaeden," Nathaniel says. "We don't know what caused it."

"I have a theory that it might've been a vision," Doctor Simon says.

"A vision!?" Kaeden exclaims, raising his voice. "Why the hell didn't anyone contact me sooner!?"

"It just happened," Lucien says. "Calm down, brother."

"I will certainly NOT calm down, Lucien. This is my mate that we're discussing. She's laying here unconscious and you're expecting me to calm down!?"

"She's alive, don't worry," Doctor Simon says. Cool fingers touch my neck, feeling for my pulse. "Her pulse is speeding up. She must be regaining consciousness."

"Lia, can you hear me?" Kaeden softly whispers, stroking my hair. "Lia, please, mi amor, come back to me."

"Kae...den..." I finally manage to say, with barely a whisper. Everyone gasps in shock and Kaeden hurries to speak again. 

"Lia, my love, I'm right here, I’m right here,” Kaeden saying, continuing to stroke my hair. A strange, warm tingly feel fills my body, reviving me with new energy. Finally, with enough strength, I manage to open my eyes. I see Kaeden’s violet eyes filled with concern. With strong, warm hands, he slowly helps me get into a seated position and I cling onto him. Damien offers Kaeden a glass of water and he takes it, pressing the glass against my lips. 

“Take a drink, Lia,” Kaeden says gently. I slowly sip, choking as my throat won’t allow the liquid to go down. 

“S**t!” Kaeden says, dropping the glass and holding my head. I continue to cough and Damien starts to pat my back, but Kaeden growls at him and he quickly removes his hand, baring his neck at his Alpha. After what seems like forever, my coughing dies down.

“Everyone, please leave,” Kaeden says, not looking up at the pack. “Now.” Everyone leaves the room, and there’s only me and him. All of a sudden, he hunches over me and I feel something warm and wet hit my arm. His shoulders shake and a flood of emotions runs through our mate bond. 


�"�"�"�"�"


“I can’t believe I wasn’t here to help her. I’m a terrible mate. I wish I could take her pain away, but I can’t, and that kills me: knowing she’s in pain but I can’t do anything about it. I might as well not be her mate. She doesn’t deserve a mate that cannot take care of her. I love her so much, I cannot imagine my life without her. She completes me. She’s the yin to my yang, the sun to my moon, the light to my darkness. Without her, I am nothing but helpless. Having her by my side is the only thing I ask for. What did I do to deserve this beautiful, ambitious, intelligent mate of mine? She’s an angel: always so nice to the pack, her people, taking care of them and keeping them happy. What am I to do?” 


�"�"�"�"�"


Kaeden’s thoughts break my heart. Slowly, I raise my arm and cup his cheek with my palm, gently making him look at me. There are tears in his eyes and I lovingly wipe away a stray tear that falls down his cheek. This action only makes him cry more, pulling me to his chest, holding me tightly. I stroke his hair as he cries freely into my neck. 

“I thought…” Kaeden says between shaky breaths. “I thought you were…” 

“Don’t speak,” I say softly into his ear. “I’m right here, my love, I’m right here. I am here in one piece. You are mine and I am yours forever, Kaeden, and nothing will ever change that. So please, don’t cry.” Kaeden only grips me tighter before letting me go slightly to look at me in the eyes. I brush away his bangs that covered his eyes before kissing his forehead. 

“It’s alright, it’s over. You’re here and I’m happy you are.” 

“I can’t believe I wasn’t here to be with you when you became like this,” he says, sadly. “I couldn’t help you.” 

“Damien was here for me and you should thank him for watching out for me.” 

“Right,” Kaeden says after a minute. He stands then picks me up in his arms. 

“I can walk on my own,” I protest. 

“No,” he says. “I do not want you to hurt yourself.” 

“I’m not going to,” I say as we exit through the door. Damien, Nathaniel, Lucian, Michael, and their betas were waiting for us. Damien speaks first, stepping forward and baring his neck at us. My inner wolf growls happily in his submission. 

“Lupa, how are you feeling?” 

“I’m feeling fine, thank you,” I say. “I just need a bite to eat then I think I’ll be good. Maybe some hot green tea as well to calm my stomach.” 

“Yes, of course. I’ll let Chef know to prepare you something.” And with that, Damien turns and briskly walks down the hallway to the dining hall. Kaeden reluctantly sets me on my feet, but keeps a firm hold on my waist. Lucien, Michael, and Nathaniel all give me warm smiles and I smile back. Of course, Cain just scowls at me, but at this exact moment, I don’t necessarily care. We all head to the dining room, where Chef had prepared cooked salmon with a lychee, soy sauce, ground ginger glaze on top of a small mound of rice. 

“It smells divine,” I tell Chef, as Kaeden sets me down on my chair. Chef bows with a grin.

“Thank you, Lupa,” he says sincerely. “I worked very hard on the glaze. I hope it is to your liking.” 

“I’m sure it will be,” I say with a smile. With that, I pick up my fork and knife, then cut into the salmon. I take a small bite, flavors instantly hitting my taste buds, making me groan in pleasure. I had been a chef before I was turned, and for me, it was simply heaven. 

“Oh, Chef, it’s marvelous!” I exclaim. His eyes brighten. 

“Thank you, Lupa!” he says, bowing again. I take a piece of salmon and hold it to Kaeden’s lips. “Try it, babe!” Kaeden takes the bite I offered and chews. He swallows and looks at Chef. Chef looks terrified as Kaeden approaches him. Kaeden stares at him for a moment before smiling like a five-year-old boy. 

“That is simply delicious!” Kaeden says with a lot of enthusiasm. I try not to laugh at Chef’s face. He’s as pale as a ghost and his trembling. Kaeden places a hand on his shoulder. 

“Where in the world did you learn to cook like that?” 

“Well, it was either that I taught myself or I would starve,” Chef says slowly. “I started when I was about six years old. I’ve been cooking ever since then.” 

“Will you continue to cook for us?” I ask him. 

“As long as you will allow me,” he says, looking at me and grinning. For the next two hours, we were all eating happily, telling jokes and stories, and simply enjoying each other’s company. 


Late into the night, there was a noise outside that made us pause. The mood died down and tension increased in the atmosphere. Kaeden, Nathaniel, Michael, and Lucian all got up and sniffed around. Kaeden’s eyes suddenly turn yellow, telling us his wolf is emerging. 

“It’s a foreign wolf,” he says, his voice sounding really gruff. “A pack possibly. Betas, protect Lia with your lives. Brothers, follow me.” He runs out of the dining room, his brothers all following. Jace, Justin, and Damien flank me as I hurry out, desperately trying to follow my mate. When I realize Cain was missing, I turn around, expecting him to be flanking me, but he has disappeared. I turn to Jace and ask where he is. He looks around, but after a moment, his face pales. 

“I don’t know where he could’ve gone, Lady Lia,” he says with a nervous shrug. 

“S**t,” I curse to myself, as I shift into my wolf form and race after my mate and his brothers. We hit the outdoors, where Kaeden and the others are surrounded by oncoming vampires. 

“Kaeden!” I scream out to him through our mate bond. 

“Lia, why didn’t you stay inside?!” Kaeden’s voice rumbles through my mind. “It’s not safe for you out here!” I slide up next to him and he turns to me, his eyes flashing. 

“Cain is missing,” I say to him, watching his eyes widen. “I think he might be a vampire.” 

“Impossible,” Kaeden mutters. “He’s Lucian’s beta.” 

“Not exactly,” I say. “I have read that there is something called dark magic, that can make a vampire smell and shift into a wolf.” 

“Are you shitting me!?” Kaeden screams into my mind. I whimper and cower in fear. Since Kaeden is more dominant than I am, him yelling at me scares me shitless. 

“I’m sorry, Lia,” Kaeden says, dropping his nose and rubbing it against my fur. “I’m just afraid you’re going to get hurt again.” 

“I’m not as fragile as you think I am. Now c’mon. We have some vampire asses to kick.” 

We both turn our focus to the fight in front of us: six vampires with luminescent skin, sharp fangs, red eyes, and dressed in all black. Their smell is foul: a scent of death and ashes. We all shift back into our human forms, poised and ready to fight. 

“Trespassers,” Kaeden says, authority laced in his voice. “You are not in your own lands. What do you want from us?” The first vampire, who I assumed was the leader, stepped forward, its black hood covering its features. 

“We have come to collect our assignment: the Holy One,” the vampire says in a very familiar voice. “The Holy One has visions about the future. The Holy One’s blood is special, touched by the archangel Uriel himself. We must have the Holy One.” 

“Well, whoever you are seeking is not here,” Nathaniel says. 

“You are wrong, Nathaniel Knox St. Asher,” the vampire hisses, its white fangs glistening in the dark night. “The Holy One is here.” 

“How do you know his full name?” Kaeden demands, his wolf bubbling inside him. 

“I know many thing you do not, Kaeden Auric St. Asher Chase,” the vampire says. Its red eyes zone in on me. “And we are here for you, little one.” 

“M-Me?” I stammer. It chuckles. 

“Oh, Amelia Feyre Chase,” it says. “So innocent, so pure. You really are just like my master described.” 

“If you lay a finger on her I swear, I will end your existence,” Kaeden growls. “Everyone, surround her,” he says to his brothers and their betas. Instantly, I am flanked by full-grown male wolves, ready to fight for their lives for my safety. The vampire reaches up and pulls down his hood. We all gasp. 

“CAIN!” Lucian screams in terror. “You betrayed me, you betrayed us all!” 

“Indeed I did, Lucian Callan St. Asher,” Cain says. “But my name is not Cain,” he says as red and black smoke start to emerge from his body and he begins to shift. “My name is Lucifer.” 

“PROTECT LIA!” Kaeden yells as we all shift into our wolf forms. “Lia, stay close.” 

“Be careful!” I say as he begins to sprint forward. His brothers sprint forward as well, jumping onto the nearest vampires and tearing into their necks with their powerful jaws. The rest of the wolves surround me, snapping at any vampires that tried to get close. I curled up into a ball, squeezing my eyes shut and wishing that everything would turn to normal. 

“LIA WATCH OUT!” Kaeden screams in my mind. I open my eyes, just in time to see a vampire heading right towards me. I roll to the side, evading the vampire’s attack. I spring up onto my paws, snapping my jaw angrily. The vampire attacks and I latch onto it’s neck. The vampire rakes its claws into my side, causing me to yelp. But I keep holding on, despite the blood dripping down my side. I thrash my head around, ripping off the vampire’s head. I drop the head and collapse on the ground, shifting. Strong arms catch my naked form before I hit the ground. 

“Lia? Oh god, Lia, please, wake up.” Kaeden’s voice is faint. 

“We must get her inside,” Nathaniel’s faint voice says. 

“Hang in there, Lia,” is the last thing I hear before I slip into darkness. 



© 2016 Amelia


Author's Note

Amelia
Hey guys! I re-editted this chapter. It's a bit long, but tell me what you guys think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice start to a story, I love the immediate intense mystery. One criticism, watch your tenses in the beginning, you start out in the present then switch to past tense and back again several times. Over all can't wait to keep reading! Good job!

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 24, 2016
Last Updated on August 19, 2016


Author

Amelia
Amelia

Menlo Park, CA



About
Hey guys! I love traveling, reading, and hanging out with friends. I also love writing fictional stories based on supernatural beings, like vampires, werewolves, and stuff like that. more..

Writing
Newly Born Newly Born

A Book by Amelia



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..