Chapter One: Menace

Chapter One: Menace

A Chapter by LifesNotKind

It's a pitch black night. Cool air and the smell of exhaust crowd the air. Cracked blacktop and an open road lie ahead. It's quiet out here sitting on the side of the road. The silence is interrupted by the healthy purr of my 1987 Monte Carlo. Dusty black paint and blackened taillights with dirty rubber tires complete the exterior. Black Leather seats stained by dust and cigarette smoke along with the red glow of gauges and the radio fill the cab. 
I pull a cigarette out of my pack and rest it between my lips. Smoke fills the car as i exhale the first drag. One hand holds the cigarette clenching the top of the steering wheel. My right elbow resting on the door and my fingertips touching the top of the window. I sink back into my leather seats closing my eyes. Each drag of the cigarette calms my mind yet puts me on edge. There are no headlights to be seen no sign of human life around. It's just me my car and this cigarette.
A sudden urge causes me to open my eyes. I see a black object approaching my car in a hurry. I sling open my door and silently yell "Get in! Get in!"An average build man hurry into the passenger side of my car. I floor the car squealing the tires. 3 blocks down the road quick glows of light are fed into the car  by streetlights. The faint glow of a black bag and a pistol appear but are diminished into the black of night.
I gain speed on this outcast straightaway highway. 60 miles per hour turns into 90. "let me see it" i asked. He opens the bag unveiling 60 grand. I smile and chuckle. I hive him a High Five and let out a "WHOOHOO YEA!" as i peel onto the on ramp of the interstate. I gain speed again. Tonight is a good night. I crank the radio as loud as it can go, and cruise.
We pull into the middle of High Life Trailer Court. As i shut the car off, I light another cigarette. Opening the door of the car, loud rock music feels the air as well as the smell of cigarettes and weed. I walk to the porch, At the top of the stairs stand a beautiful girl. 5'10, size C cups and 135lbs of beauty. Lips to die for. She is wearing a tight Tshirt with blacked out letters, and short shorts. 
She grabs my hand and starts pulling me toward the door. "Hey Jason. Make yourself comfortable. Booze, drugs, broads, it's all yours bro. I'll catch ya in the morning." He nods his head and i head inside. 
In my room i lay a black leather bag on the bed. To the left of my bed is a hole in the wall with a small safe. To the left 3 clicks, to the right 2, then all the way around back to 2. Inside lay 3 pistols and 2 stacks of cash. I empty the bag and lock it back up. 
My girl lay on the bed pulling me closer to her. She kisses me and hands me a bottle of jack Daniels. It's turning into an awesome night. 


© 2015 LifesNotKind


Author's Note

LifesNotKind
Ignore poor word choice and grammar, Pay attention to the story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on January 2, 2015
Last Updated on January 2, 2015
Tags: Sex, Drugs, car, cigarette


Author

LifesNotKind
LifesNotKind

About
I'm just a kid coming out of a hard time. Writing helps alot to keep me centered and focused. more..

Writing
Thoughts Thoughts

A Story by LifesNotKind