meeting the new students part 1

meeting the new students part 1

A Chapter by Danny Hollow

characters:

kiki kurosaki- long black hair in pigtails with chocolate brown eyes. wears a heart bracelet on her left hand. her mother gave her that before she died. twin sister to kari kurosaki. lives with her brother(ronnie), his wife(tammy),her twin(kari), and best friend(allie) in a 2 story house.

allie leonhart- short dark brown hair in a ponytail with green eyes. wears a blue heart ring on her left hand. lives with kiki and all.

kari kurosaki-long black hair in a ponytail with brown eyes. wears a heart bracelet on her right. her mother gave her that before she died. twin sister to kiki kurosaki. lives with kiki and all.

sanji abarai- long red hair in a ponytail with reddish brown eyes. wears a claw of a dragon around his neck. lives with his grandfather(toshiro)

ichigo kurosaki- short orange hair with brown eyes. lives with his father and sisters.

renji abarai- long red hair in a ponytail with reddish brown eyes. lives with uryu and chad.

grimmjow jaggerjack- short tal har with deep blue eyes. lives by himself.

---------

"hey K' slow down!" said kari trying to catch up with kiki with allie and sanji behind her.

" i cant! and i wont! come you slow pokes!" yelled kiki stoppign and turning around to face to them.

" its only the first day of high school chicka" allie moved the hair out of her face.

" whatever you say A' " said kiki in a calm voice.

" ok ok enough girls"  said sanji jumpping in.

" STAY OUT OF THIS SANJI!!" yelled both kiki and allie.

they arrived at Kingdom High where they start the first day of high school. they all go to class. to their surpised, kiki and allie had the same classes together. while kari and sanji has the same classes. kiki and allie had science first. their teacher put the girls in groups to work on their project. allie got paired up with some geeks from Universe middle. kiki sat there waiting for her group members to get to the table. kiki got bored and started balancing her penicl on her nose.

" um... hey is this group D?" asked a voice. 'great im paired up with some losers' kiki thought.

" yeah this is group D." kiki answered without looking up. when kiki moved forward to sit correctly before the teacher came, she fell out of her chair.

" hey you ok?" asked another voice different from the first voice she heard.

' im never balancing my nose in school again thats for sure." she answered the voice while rubbing her head.

" im ichigo kurosaki, this is renji abarai and that is grimmjow jaggerjack. we're new here. we came from karakura town. " said ichigo helping kiki up.

" im kiki kurosaki. my friends call me K', " kiki answered looking shockeding for a moment before blushing. " we better get started or else the teach will have our heads"

group D got an A+ for working hard and not messing up. a A+ for kiki equals a sweet living life. allie's group got a B because of the geeks in her group messing up table. the gang got together in the lunch room and started talking about their day so far.

" so sis, how was science?" asked kari eating her apple.

" my group got an A+ for working hard and never messing up." kiki answered in a calm voice to stop herself from saying anything else.

" yo K'  who was in your group?" asked allie butting in.

" ummm..." kiki frozed up when ichigo,renji, and grimmjow walked passed her saying," hey kiki and her friends. how are ya? "

we're good." kari answered with a cute look on her face.

" we're kiki's group partners." said renji still holding his plate.

" oh? coolio. hey sis why do you get pair up with the cool guys and we dont?" asked a pouting kari crossing her arms.

" dont look at me. blame the teachers for that." kiki answered.

" well see ya tomorrow kiki." said grimmjow smiling at kiki.

when the boys walked to a table to sit, kiki couldnt stop blushing. the other three looked at each smirking.

the day ended, the gang is walking home from school. they see ichigo,renji, and grimmjow walking behind them about 2 yards away. kiki started to run but was stopped by kari. the boys noitced the gang in front of them. when the gang slited, the boys started to walk faster. kiki, kari, and allie were walking to their house. the boys called out kiki's name. she turned around to see who had called her and it was them. they talked for a while and started walking together. they said their good byes and left the girls alone in front of their house.

" hey K' i think they like you." said allie looking at kiki who just fainted.

" i think this school year to going to be rocking, eh allie?" kari said in a calm voice.

" damn straight kai."

 

end of chapter 1



© 2008 Danny Hollow


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on July 19, 2008


Author

Danny Hollow
Danny Hollow

La Push, LA



About
Yo names Danny Hikari Hollow. I love to write, draw, read, sing, hang with friends, listen to music, play video games, and role-play. I love cats, tigers, wolves, dogs, purple roses, fire, fairies, pa.. more..

Writing