She.

She.

A Story by Lilly Lin
"

Still feeling too much for him.

"
She wears converse, the soul falling out. She pulls at her bottom lip when she's nervous, creasing it in the middle. She crosses her legs, right over the left. She eats nutella by the spoonful. She sings off key and a little too loud. She's gets nervous about her weight. She cries when she laughs, the corner of her eyes turning down. She dances in the air, her hair falling all over the place. She opens her eyes wider and gasps when she's surprised. She hates being in a crowded room for too long, but loves the party. She refuses to study for tests, and still comes out on top. She loves strawberry Pop Tarts, but the cinnamon ones will do just fine. She binge watches TV shows and falls in love with the characters. She has eyes that look different everyday. She has a smile that illuminates everyone around her. 
She is loved by him and blind to it. She doesn't care that she has everything I want. She's throwing it all away.
She is loved by him.
And I? I'm her best friend.

© 2015 Lilly Lin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on June 14, 2015
Last Updated on June 14, 2015
Tags: girl, boy, romance, high school, teenager, girlfriend, boyfriend

Author

Lilly Lin
Lilly Lin

Boston, MA



About
High school student looking for a space to post a couple pieces that I have written. Check out my youtube channel to watch videos of a few songs that I have written and many other covers @ Lillian Max.. more..

Writing
Runaway Runaway

A Story by Lilly Lin


Dear [blank] Dear [blank]

A Story by Lilly Lin