[untitled]

[untitled]

A Chapter by Arwen Evenstar

He took from my hand an apple. It wasn't a perfectly round apple, it had a few mishaps here and there. It was a green and yellow apple. He then threw the apple on the ground and it shattered. The juice from the apple went everywhere. It was all over my book bag and my brand new pair of shoes.

"Andy, how many times do I have to tell you, keep your stupid s**t out of my bedroom? I've told you many times, I'm tired of always waking up and finding your clothes and your games and stuff in my room. Now for the last time, keep your things out of my room." Nick said in a threatening tone and walked away. He grabbed his book bag that was sitting on the bench by the front door. "I want your things out of my room before I get home from school. And since I get home before you do, you might want to do it before you go to school today."  He walked out of the front door slamming the door behind him.

I stood there in the kitchen almost in tears. I wanted to hit someone, anyone. My shoes were ruined, and it was all stupid. I never go into Nick's room, but he never believes me. He thinks just because my stuff is always in his room, that I'm the one that does it. I've only ever been in Nick's room once, and that was when my mom and his dad got married. I helped him move his clothes and some of his boxes into his room and that was the only time I was ever in that room. Ever since I could remember I was always afraid of that room. Something in that room has scared.



© 2009 Arwen Evenstar


Author's Note

Arwen Evenstar
I'm not really sure where i want to go with this. It just is kinda coming to me, so if you have any suggestions on what i should do, plz let me know. It would be very much apperciated.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on September 7, 2009


Author

Arwen Evenstar
Arwen Evenstar

About
I enjoy hanging out with friends and family. I write tons of poetry and stories. I have one poem published and am going to try to get more poems published. [ Copy this | Start New | F.. more..

Writing
Wings Wings

A Poem by Arwen Evenstar


anger anger

A Poem by Arwen Evenstar