[untitled]

[untitled]

A Chapter by Arwen Evenstar

Dear Journal,

      It was supposed to be just him and I. We were supposed to go to the park alone so that we could talk. I wanted to tell him how I felt. I wanted him to see that I was the girl for him. I want nothing more than just to hold his hand and be able to kiss him and know that I have his heart, but he had to bring along “her”. When I saw them walk into the park together, my heart sank. I almost cried, I was hurt so much. When they both arrived at the bench, I pretended my mom called and wanted me to come home. I walked out of the park acting like nothing was wrong. When I got out of eyesight of them, I took off running. I never went home though. I didn’t want mom to see me this upset. So I took the path into the woods and sat by the small pond that was back there. That’s when I reached into my bag and took you out journal.

      I’ve never written in a journal before. My dad got you for me when him and mom got divorced and I just never wrote in you. Now, I’m going to start using you. I’m going to tell you my most darkest, deepest secrets and desires. As you can already tell, one of my secrets is “him”. I have been madly in love with him since we started school together in the first grade. He and I became close friends. We did everything together.

      I’m sitting here on a stump next to the pond. Crying hard, because of close “they” were when “they” came into the park. I wanted nothing more than to scream at them and tell them to leave. I want “him” to be mine and no one else’s. I guess that isn’t going to happen now. I guess I should go home though, I’m sure he’ll be a good friend and make sure I made it home okay. I’ll write when I get home if I don’t have any chores to do.



© 2013 Arwen Evenstar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i lost the pages that this story was written on. it was in a binder and now i can't find it. i will however, look for it, but i will try to re-write what i remember, and add new things to it

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is quite interesting, Arwen. (I love that name--I'm a big LOTR fan) When I began reading, I thought it was just another teen tale of unattainable/rejected love, but when you went off to the pond and starting talking to the journal, it took a very different turn. I think you've got the start of something that could work out very well for you.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Awe, this was a heartbreaking intro, but it makes me want to read more to see what will happen to her... but I see this was written in 2009 >,.,> well, hopefully you'll continue it one day... but great intro.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Arwen Evenstar

11 Years Ago

actually the notebook it was in got lost and im trying to remember from memory and i actually want t.. read more
Sad and sorrowful chapter for the girl, but I really enjoyed this. Great start for the entry of a journal. I hope that this girl gets better and her feelings get better, I wish you'd continue, I love the see what will happen. Very well written :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


wow cool chapter

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)

Stats

195 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 8, 2009
Last Updated on January 6, 2013


Author

Arwen Evenstar
Arwen Evenstar

About
I enjoy hanging out with friends and family. I write tons of poetry and stories. I have one poem published and am going to try to get more poems published. [ Copy this | Start New | F.. more..

Writing
Wings Wings

A Poem by Arwen Evenstar


anger anger

A Poem by Arwen Evenstar