Voice part two

Voice part two

A Chapter by Samantha

 

The first time I heard them I screamed.
"ALLEZ-VOUS EN!" I looked franticly around the apartment, trying to find the little trouble makers who had somehow gotten inside my head. They had to have gone by now, all that was left were tiny snickers in the darkness, one of a girls, and one of a boys. They were nasty snickers, the laughs the children in Grade School would direct towards me.
But I was also looking for the person who was screaming mercilessly. The woman was driving me mad as I went on my search for the little brats who were hiding in my apartment. WHERE ARE YOU!?
"Sortir!" The woman screamed. She was asking them to go out. Please, all three of you leave, I thought.
I looked under tables, chairs, beds; the two room one bath apartment didn't have anyone except me in it.
It was many hours into the night and early in the morning when I realized that the woman who was creaming was me.
And the person who had nearly destroyed the apartment was me.


© 2009 Samantha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on April 29, 2009


Author

Samantha
Samantha

About
I am a young writer, nearly out of middle school, who is trying to get her book published. I like sports, friends, and reading. I have OCA type 3, which means I am albino, but please don't call me tha.. more..

Writing
Albinism Albinism

A Poem by Samantha