Message between people, probably human beings

Message between people, probably human beings

A Story by Davidgeodemers
"

this place is an oddity

"

A part of a conversation between probable human beings in the world --

"Does my writing for real no bullshit offend people here?  I try and read folks the last couple of days and like, 1/3rd of this place has me blocked or whatever. I've only been on this particular site for like, a couple months, and I just started putting s**t up.  I've heard fucked up s**t about this site but I didn't think anything of it. Heard there are almost no moderators but there's a social clique of older sensitive peoples that rule this site like a social media tyrannical state from the 1950s. I can't believe it but, that appears to be whats going on!!  That's awesome, this place is an oddity. I'm very curious to see how this s**t works out."

© 2016 Davidgeodemers


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You seem to be pretty popular on this site. Nice job.

Posted 3 Years Ago


I am not a stalker, that's not a very nice thing to call a person. I just want to grow as a poet.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Davidgeodemers

8 Years Ago

Ugh.... Are you done now?
Well, I quite like this place. Most of the poets here seem like kindly people who only want to share.

I think you're a rather rude sort of chap, (well at least you try to be,) but beneath the abrasive surface I think you are a really sensitive person.

God bless.

Barry.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Davidgeodemers

8 Years Ago

I am extremely sensitive.... to a******s and stalkers like you. Take the hint,,,, get lost
Hi my names Anto. Welcome to WC.

Posted 8 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tim

8 Years Ago

You mean Jizum.
Gee

8 Years Ago

Ah yes,but very much seedless,impotent when push came to shove methinks.Tiffin it is then,with crust.. read more
Tim

8 Years Ago

Right, whatever you said.
It is such a shame, as I have read some the pieces that you have posted, to see someone who actually has talent, but wastes his/her/their time seeking attention from others in insulting them rather than seeking friendship with them ... Though I may not prefer your work, per say, as because of some of the topics and material contained, I believe everyone can see you have talent, but waste it attacking others ... If you spent half of the time that you do spend insulting people you could be one of the finest writers out there today ... Whatever your problem is get over it ... No one is holding you back ... There is a market for graphic porn laced poetry and stories ... No one here will reject such material when written well in seeking the respect of other writers ... Even the worst of us writers have the same rights to share our work as do the greatest ... This is a good site, but for the few who clamor for attention like spoiled little children ... You can do better than ... You have more talent than that ... So why waste your time provoking others, rather than setting to pen your finest works ever? ... I mean real sincere works of whatever genre suits you best, and not simply writing things to anger people in belittling and debasing them ... But then, perhaps you are a good writer aka as another member, only using this nonsense, as you say, to discourage other writers and gain more attention for yourself ... Who knows ... I can't help but to wonder why you are here if it is not to sit down and attempt to create the very finest writing that you possibly can, instead of what you do ... The answer, me thinks, may lie in my latter given possibility that the only new thing about you is this disguised pseudonym/profile pic account ... You have my best wishes for success in your writing career ... If that is why you are really here ... Take care ...

Posted 8 Years Ago


Davidgeodemers

8 Years Ago

By the way, if you feel that your best efforts are best served on some rando cheese ball social medi.. read more
Workvio

8 Years Ago

And you wonder as to why people block you ... Perhaps, it is your asininely arrogant attitude of str.. read more
Davidgeodemers

8 Years Ago

I don't really wonder... this was writ for a non obvious purpose. (it was a success by the way, dre.. read more
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
:o
With the exception of profanity, you appear at first glance clever. Ad yet, in your confusion, you sick around?

Posted 8 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Davidgeodemers

8 Years Ago

And..... I'm done. It was fun. Keep leaving me comments, read my work, spread my words little budd.. read more
:o

8 Years Ago

You are supreme in the field of writing, aren't you?
:o

8 Years Ago

I find it interesting that a 'kid' was able to hold your interest as long as I did.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

702 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 18, 2016
Last Updated on February 18, 2016

Author

Davidgeodemers
Davidgeodemers

Johnsburg, IL



About
Hi! My name is David Demers. more..

Writing
rage rage

A Poem by Davidgeodemers