our pet would spread its wings as you take to flight

our pet would spread its wings as you take to flight

A Story by shark
"

In Aion, porguses are able to fly now, these lovely creatures follow players in their adventures throughout Atreia, and some with capabilites to assis ease players’ burdens.

"
In Aion, porguses are able to fly now, these lovely creatures follow players in their adventures throughout Atreia, and some with capabilites to assis ease players’ burdens. So you may feel like to get aion cd key (US) and learn more about the Aion pet system including the pet types and the way to gain one. Your pet would spread its wings as you take to flight.
Diffrent from weapons and armor in Aion, Pets are optional, while they do give some great featrues and are able to plus some surprise to a player’s appearance. Most pets are companions up to now, they always follow their master around giving entertainment and looking lovely. In Aion, there are some kinds of pets that give certain functions. We are a reliable aion US gold seller at www.mmorpggold.com. Pack pets have inventory so they can offer extra storage, Signal pets are able to feel a foe’s presence and remind you to their coming, Fortune pets make items while you feed them. A companion pet would be the most lovely and loyal friend for you, they will always follow you with high loyalty, you needn’t worry about their discipline. 
Signal pets will remind you when an opposing player is coming but they do not remind you when the attacker is in Hide Mode. Fortune pets are fond of eating rubbish and they are able to transform the rubbish into weapons, dyes, aion store, metals and jewels, which is really great! Pack pets possess their Inventory so they can store extra items and you can wield their inventory at any time. Purebred has two featrues but it is difficult to gain.

© 2014 shark


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on February 12, 2014
Last Updated on February 12, 2014
Tags: aion

Author

shark
shark

changsha, China



Writing