Do you want to burn off some of your rages in RuneScape

Do you want to burn off some of your rages in RuneScape

A Stage Play by shark
"

From July 21st to July 25th , there are two new types of elite skilling dummies available on Treasure Hunter. Everyday you can obtain one key which can be used to open the Treasure Hunter chest withou

"
From July 21st to July 25th , there are two new types of elite skilling dummies available on Treasure Hunter. Everyday you can obtain one key which can be used to open the Treasure Hunter chest without runescape gold, the RuneScape members can get two keys. Therefore you would have the chance to obtain the elite skilling dummy. You can also earn more keys from other ways. 

Do you want to have extra practices? Do you want to burn off some of your rages in RuneScape? Do you want to indulge in the combat to show off your skills? By placing down the skilling dummy, you have five times to knock down the dummy, which would give you a hefty chunk of XP if you win. After five times, the dummy would be destroyed.

Furthermore, a player who joins you in using the dummy will also receive 5% of the XP. Therefore you can also join others to get extra XP. You won’t be lonely that there are someone assisting you in the combat. You can discuss the skills and learn from each others with cheap rs gold at www.mmorpggold.com.  

© 2016 shark


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on July 22, 2016
Last Updated on July 22, 2016