Initial Days

Initial Days

A Chapter by literalpoet
"

Just a start of a story.

"
The story that starts quickly and last for centuries. A boy who is living with their family, he is happy, funny, unaware of everything that is happening in this world. The life is going well as every small kid expected.
He goes to school, play with friends, share their lunch with their friends. Everything is so easy for him. When the school overs he come back to home with his elder brother. They used to fray with each other meanwhile their mother deters them but as the children they never stops. The boy loves his family and always love the company of his mother. He doesn't go to play much rather helping his mother in the kitchen. His mother always says that wish she had a girl but after sometime she stops saying that now she says that she got a boy who is as helpful as a girl can help. He always with his mother whether she is making food or preparing recipes for some festival. He always with her no matter what is the condition...



© 2019 literalpoet


Author's Note

literalpoet
Ignore mistakes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

7 Views
Added on October 25, 2019
Last Updated on October 25, 2019
Tags: #story #poet #her #emotions #lov


Author

literalpoet
literalpoet

Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad, India



About
I'm still studying and sometimes write on my own way :) more..

Writing