Running Away

Running Away

A Story by literarygirl37
"

A short oneshot based on the song "Running Away".

"

“I don’t need you Siobhan! Leave! Just get out! I don’t need you!” Allison’s words kept running through my head. I could still see the way she crumpled to the floor in a sobbing heap as I left. What had I done? What had she done? Every time we got close, she left. I knew she loved me. I knew I loved her. Somehow, we just weren’t able to make this work. I grabbed my phone and dialed her familiar number.

“What?” Her voice sounded so small. I had to clear my throat several times before I could get the words out.

“Allison, I love you. I don’t want you to throw away your life. Please, come home. I don’t want you to hurt. Please. I love you. What changed? Why can’t you let me love you? I’d do anything in the world for you. Anything. Why are you so scared? Tell me the truth. Do you still love me?” Tears were falling freely from my eyes.

“Yes, Siobhan. I love you. But I’m not good for you.” There was a click and the line went dead. A sob ripped through my chest and I felt myself falling to the floor. I couldn’t breathe. I screamed, throwing the phone across the room. My body heaved as I wailed, my eyes too full with tears to see anything.

“Why are you running away, Allison?” I whispered into the carpet.

 

© 2010 literarygirl37


Author's Note

literarygirl37
I appreciate any and all comments.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on July 15, 2010
Last Updated on July 15, 2010

Author

literarygirl37
literarygirl37

Ellettsville , IN



About
Hi, I'm Megan. I'm 14 years old and writing is my life. I got my start writing fanfiction, but now I mostly work on my own stuff. (Although I still enjoy visiting fanfiction.net from time to time!) I .. more..

Writing
Angie Angie

A Story by literarygirl37