unexcused

unexcused

A Story by littlemercies

Well excuse the f**k outta me.

Maybe if my daughter took more responsibility for her life instead of blaming other people she would be more successful.

How dare you

 

There is no confronting someone who has no comprehensive ability nor any desire to learn about the effects or influence their actions have had on your life and your character.

Stop blaming other people. Make a conscious decision to change. No one controls your life now but you. Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you let it affect you. Break the cycle, don’t become a product of your environment. You can’t change the past or the actions of another person. Don’t let the past define you. Give it to God.

Thank you for all these wonderful and inspiring pieces of advice. But why in the hell should I have to find a way to pull myself out of this? How did I even get here in the first place? Sure, we all want to be inspiring and unbreakable, to be able to become a seamlessly better person, to have figured this out, to say look at me! I am DIFFERENT �" I was not consumed by what everything thought I would be, a product of two lonely alcoholic souls.    But god d****t I don’t want to figure it out. I never wanted to be here in the first place.

How do you find the motivation to change the only thing you have ever known? Where do you find the directions to put this s****y puzzle together?

I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know.

But it’s got to be here somewhere

© 2015 littlemercies


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on January 13, 2015
Last Updated on January 13, 2015

Author

littlemercies
littlemercies

TX



About
Just trying to get by more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Story by littlemercies