3

3

A Chapter by tan

Ask yourself, do you believe me? Did a donkey really chase me? Is it wrong for me to assume that you thought no, no a donkey didn’t chase her. To my own assumption, because the country we live in is so over developed that the natural views such as rivers next to mountains and hills, and nettles overgrowing a swing made of rope and tires, next to pools hand made by rocks which warm up from the sun in season are technically unreasonable.

We don’t experience these things on a regular basis, so all of the ‘normal’ things in the world are accounted unfamiliar, as a result we may not believe in them, or they’re ancient so we’re unaware of them, such as my country, Assyria.

In what means is a donkey chasing me so supernatural? (other than the fact that I wasn’t used to this kind of thing), and where in the world can you actually relax, just do nothing and still enjoy yourself, not even begin to contemplate that you have work the next morning, or appraise to the assignment you have one night to complete. Despite the donkey, here on holiday I could. We as humans are antagonized when we realise we have an essay due with only an evening to complete it, but surely it doesn’t consume over 10 hours of time to write 5000 words and i’m not personally aware of anyone who sleeps over that (reason being we make time for coffee in the morning). In particular, it is crucial for this generation to understand that we are not looking deep enough into the place that God has brought to us, we do not fulfil our desires in making time for what is necessary. Of Course, we must eat, sleep and do all of those other things we have been taught to do in order to survive yet we fail to acknowledge that it is not all we must do. As in a business, the aim is to survive, but also to make a profit.To that end, I was able to experience something not so common, and enjoy it in my ancestor’s home town, taking pleasure in the chance that I was given (even though it wasn’t always so pleasurable), notably it is a funny story to tell my children. Throughout these years we must make the most of a cigarette break, discerning the ten hours we have to sleep, rather than assuming this time as ‘night time’ of which we completely shut down to get ready for tomorrow. In the same way, we must adhere to the rest of the earth and what is hidden inside it.





© 2017 tan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on April 30, 2017
Last Updated on April 30, 2017

Off the record

1

By tan

2

By tan

3

By tan

4

By tan


Author

tan
tan

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by tan


2 2

A Chapter by tan


4 4

A Chapter by tan