reading between the lines

reading between the lines

A Story by Tom W.
"

A brief tale of revenge

"

Lonnie watched helplessly on the security camera as the old guy got out of his Jeep and start putting a note under each former co-workers wiper blade because Lonnies partner would not be back from lunch for a few more minutes.

He felt bad the old guy had been fired because of a dirty trick played by his co-workers downloading games into his computer to make him look bad if he attempted promotion.

The poor old fool denied ever doing it when confronted and as a result was terminated for lying as no one would risk their job to stick up for the guy who trained them.

His partner back, Lonnie chased the old guy off, read the note placed on the cars " I pray for you all, I wish you all luck and hope you get to smell the success you deserve" and thought it a nice gesture before returning to work.

I drove away praying they get backstabbed like me, get nothing but bad luck and enjoy the smell of the rotten tuna juice and urine injected with a old flavor injector under the rubber of the windshield seal in order for it to heat up and reek anytime the sun or car heater warmed the windshield.

The spineless weasels can have the vents,A/C and heater torn apart looking for the source and never find it.

© 2010 Tom W.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on May 14, 2010
Last Updated on May 14, 2010

Author

Tom W.
Tom W.

NH



About
overweight,old,unemployed loser looking to improve his writing more..

Writing
Kalfirins story Kalfirins story

A Story by Tom W.


The culprit The culprit

A Story by Tom W.