Stunted psychosis

Stunted psychosis

A Story by Tom W.
"

who knows where a predator lurks?

"

"Rape, Murder .... you spineless sheep have no clue ... living in the illusion that you are better than I when you are all equally capable of it when fear does not hold you back" He tells me in a dead monotone from behind the impenetrable glass.

leaning closer with arms placed to support him on either side of the portal through which I view this madman, he whispers "You call it a spiral to madness though it truly is a growth of power and courage...... you would love to know what it feels like to take that which another would never willingly give you and make them beg and grovel wouldn't you?"

"I think being regarded as little more than a rabid wolf capable of speach has no appeal and I would rather be regarded as a forgettable waste of a life than remembered as a notorious scumbag." I reply dryly.

" WORTHLESS COWARD! LET ME OUT!" he screams pounding on a tiny crack in the upper corner of the glass that he can never shatter.

I turn from the mirror and walk away.

It would not do for the president of the PTA to be late for the meeting.

© 2010 Tom W.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on May 15, 2010
Last Updated on May 15, 2010

Author

Tom W.
Tom W.

NH



About
overweight,old,unemployed loser looking to improve his writing more..

Writing
Kalfirins story Kalfirins story

A Story by Tom W.


The culprit The culprit

A Story by Tom W.