stacy meets vidalia and elmer gives his first grounding

stacy meets vidalia and elmer gives his first grounding

A Story by Tom W.
"

continuation of the elmer story

"

Little Stacy in a alice in wonderland blue and white dress with her incongruous flashing light up Skechers' and oddly paired horns and halo flashing color changes at each lightly skipping step went down the line in front of the pearly gates in a sing song voice saying "Damned,damned ,damned, saved,damned damned" as her raven hair and green eyes sparkled with a strange mixture of heavenly luminescence and hellfire.

Suddenly, in the middle of another damned she was grabbed roughly by the soul of a morbidly obese woman who immediately shoved a gnarled spotted finger with the confederate flag meticulously painted on the nail in her face and began to lecture the child.

"I am Vidalia Olive Nion, president of the daughters of baptist ministers for racial purity, secretary for the foundation for re-education of homosexuals and have beeen to church every sunday for my whole life while devoting my every minute to doing the lords work and I am most certainly not Damned!"

Looking distracted as she listened to the report through the horns and read the heads up display on the halo the seven year old soul of stacy replied" ummm. your wrong lady,ol' mister pete says you wasted your life promoting hate and.." at this point Ms. Vidalia as she liked to be called decided this was a case of spare the rod, spoil the child as her daddy used to say and spun stacy around to give her the whipping a disrespectful child like this needed to learn respect for her elders.

As she swung her hand back for a mighty blow she found it impossible to proceed due to the iron grip of a giant Barney purple demon named Elmer who was not just guardian of the gates of hell but stacies guardian as well and he was obviously not happy as he growled "this ain't happening lady and Stacy your grounded for premature tormenting."

Obviously upset she had displeased Elmer the little girl hung her head regretfully as she shuffled away with each step chipping a bit of Elmers cold obsidian heart til he relented just a tiny bit by saying "On your way back to our place be sure to help ol' pete and pull the lever so Ms. Vidalia here gets to where she belongs." and that put just a little bit of a skip back in Stacys' step as she headed home to the gatehouse she shared with Elmer.

© 2010 Tom W.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on June 6, 2010
Last Updated on June 6, 2010

Author

Tom W.
Tom W.

NH



About
overweight,old,unemployed loser looking to improve his writing more..

Writing
Kalfirins story Kalfirins story

A Story by Tom W.


The culprit The culprit

A Story by Tom W.