Demon tears

Demon tears

A Story by Tom W.
"

pt 3 of stacy and elmer

"

Little Stacy sat perched securely upon four pillows over a large steel chair made to accomodate a frame much larger and heavier than hers in order for her to be able to read the last of the many holy books strewn across the table.

" Elmer, these words are hard and the books do not even agree inside themselves much less with each other." she said as she finished the Koran.

Elmer knew that a seven year old on earth would never have been expected to study all this, much less comprehend, but had given her the task because he knew you get what you expect from children and kept the smile of pride from creeping onto his scaly visage as he popped the top on another cold can of "Whup A*s" brand liquid torment.

"The point was to show you there are different ideas of what heaven and hell are and that there is more than just the pearly gates; because being dead is a shock to the soul so we put what people expect to see out front and once they get in it is tailored to what they expected heaven to be and in hell..... well we get a bit more creative than people expect " he finished with a chuckle so evil it would have chilled any mortal but it just made the little girl giggle freely with joy like it always did.

A light dawned and made her green eyes sparkle as she leapt down, ran over and crawled onto his ponderous lap, whispering in his ear" Mr.Pete was right about me going to heaven because I am here with you Elmer, and you don't hurt me ever and would never let anyone hurt me and so that means I already am in heaven!"she finished saying with a fierce hug to the ancient demon.

As the titanic demon hugged her back carefully so as not to hurt the lost little soul she never noticed the tiny blood red tears that formed in the corners of his eyes,solidified and rolled off his cheeks as tiny rubies to fall unheard to the stony floor because her head was pressed firmly against him as his deep voice rumbled " I think any where you are, there, is a piece of heaven Stacy." comforting the once battered and abused childs soul that was slowly transforming in his care.

© 2010 Tom W.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I especially like the bit about the tears solidifying and rolling off as rubies. On to the next part......

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 6, 2010
Last Updated on June 6, 2010

Author

Tom W.
Tom W.

NH



About
overweight,old,unemployed loser looking to improve his writing more..

Writing
Kalfirins story Kalfirins story

A Story by Tom W.


The culprit The culprit

A Story by Tom W.