Visitor

Visitor

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor
"

A mystery visior visits young patient

"

I faced the edge of desperation when I became a loner in that dread hospital with nothing but me, Jurassic Park, and The Lost World: Jurassic Park. There was no tv, so there was nothing to keep me busy. I had enjoyed reading the Jurassic Park's, but they were now getting boring. I'd already read both of them at least six times.

I lay back in my bed in the second week, wondering how I was going to make up all the school work I'd missed. None of the people I knew from school were going to bring it to me. Not even Edward, as caring as he was. After I had told him the story about Josh saving me, he left. I called him a couple of times, but he never picked up.

Irritated, I turned to the phone. I hand lightly touched it, skinning the glassy surface. It reminded me of Ian. Ian the Vampyre. My heart sped up, and I wondered how he thought of me. Did he think of me the way I thought of him? Did his breath catch in this throat whenever the picture of me came into his mind? What was he doing right now? Hunting, I knew. Hunting with his stupid little Vampyre teeth. He was still a monster. Yet, he had saved me from Jamie. Jamie. I felt like screaming all of a sudden. What had Clare done? She hadn't saved anyone. She had turned her best friend into a frickin monster. Why had she taken her away from her humanity?

There was a shuffling of feet in the doorway. Then, a knock. I looked out the window swiftly. It was night. The darkness crowded the room, causing dancing shadows to fleck happily across the walls. I called out to the midnight visitor, "come in!".

Then, the door opened. But no one was there.

What? My heart chugged fearful beats, the blood turing to ice in my veins. Where was the person that had knocked? Who had opened the door in the first place. Then, I saw the door soundlessly shut. My mouth gaped open.

"W-who's there," I whispered softly. I clenched my fists and began to reach for the closet. In there, the doctors had kept a gun, just in case whatever did this to me "came back". I opened it softly. I was just about to go for the gun and shoot when something grabbed my hand. Something soft. Something velvety. Before I could scream, something pressed it's lips to my mouth. I reconized the welcoming flavor of the lips and I continued the kiss, pulling him closer. He didn't break off or anything. His hand and arm slid across my back and closed his eyes. I yanked him heartily onto the bed. He plummeted down onto the sheets and I crawled innocently across the covers towards him. Our mouths had locked and hadn't torn apart yet. Then, heavily breathing, I had to tear away to catch my breath. He leaned in closer, indefinate to catch another kiss. I welcomed it, sliding forward even more until I was in him arms. He leaned down and kiss me while I face him looming over me. I was in his arms like a little girl, him cradling me with such intense care I barely felt him. His velvety skin pressed along me, making my heart quiver with intensity. I gasped in his mouth and he moved his hand along my arm, giving me the feel of silk blankets. He held my hand, locking his in mine as he fell closer together, falling angels. I softly, I pulled away, listening to the sound of my and his breathing in my ears. My heart was the only one that beat so swiftly and quickly it was like the fluttering wings of a little bird. I gasped again, feeling him turning me so that I was sitting on the bed, facing him. His arms slid across my neck, then lay lifelssly on my back, as though he were slow dancing with me. I locked my arms around his neck in a joyful hug, kissing him with more intensity then our first kiss had been. I pressed myself against him, laying my head against his shoulder. I sat in his lap, my body facing away from his, back back pressed against his chest. I could feel his chest moving slightly as a habit, not needed. I felt so exerlerated that I kissed him harder. He continued it, and I felt it in my now-purple veins. My heart sped up even faster, and my bird's wings gained speed. His finger brushed along my hairline, then stopped to hold my head. I pulled away, softly this time, and so did he. I crawled back under my cover, readjusting my postion so my wounds wouldn't reopen again.

"Ian," I whispered intensely.

He grinned, his teeth gleaming in the darkness. "Hello, love."

My mouth moved, but no sound came out. Instead, I leaned forward for another kiss, but Ian was already off of the bed and began pacing around the room.

"How can we be together," he wondered aloud. "If our seperation is between human and monster?"

My heart broke. He had heard me. My monster reference when I was about to be turned into a Vampyre. I pressed my hand against his, seeing the whites of his knuckles briefly in the darkness. His floresent, bloodred eyes pireced into mine, like two lazer beams, and for once I realized how truely beautiful he was, and how truely revolting I was. His hands pressed eagerly against my shoulders, then he sat on the bed agan, kissing me lightly on the cheek.

"I love you, Ceira," he told me. "I loved you when I met you. When I first saw you I loved you, more than I had ever loved anyone before." he sighed warily, as though he hadn't slept in weeks and was exausted. I knew from what I had read up on them that they didn't sleep. "Now, I have super strength, super speed, and can pretty much make up my own rules...but even now I can't get the girl I love."

I sat in his lap once more, back up against his chest, my head lying on his shoulder so I could look up into his eyes. "But why not?" I asked him. "There are always secrets that don't have to be told. None of the humans know about you...all the Vampyres know is that you were the first person I kissed. They don't know you were here tonight..." my voice trailled off. "Do they?"

"That itself is true," he said, kissing my forehead. "they think I'm hunting at this moment. They don't know how much I love you."

"As I love you," I suductively inturrupted.

"Is this how's it's meant to be?"

"If we make it so."

"Do you love me?"

"Do you have to ask?"

"Have you ever questioned the thought?"

"Questions are inpenitrateable."

He laughed softly, chuckling at an unseen joke. "Love is inpenitrateable."

"Our love is more."

"More than what?"

It was my turn to laugh softly. "There we go again with the questions."

"It is questions that keeps us guessing."

I nodded, unseen in the darkness. "True."

"Yet, how do these questions keep us together?"

I cocked my eye. "They don't..." I paused questionably. "DO they?"

"They have some authority in our relationship."

I sighed. "Let's get married."

"Where?" He questioned. "I can't stand at a chapel and smile with Vampyre teeth. And we'll never get a Pope to bless us and marry us when he's marrying a human and a Vampyre. Besides; you're fifteen. Too young."

I shurgged. "So? Edward and Bella got married in Breaking Dawn."

Ian chuckled softly. "One, that's fantasy. Two, Edward didn't have teeth and obvious signs he was abnormal or inhuman. I mean, all signs point to me being just a Vampire. Vampyres, nonetheless."

"Please, Ian," my heart beat swiftly now. "I want to be with you forever."

"What stakes would you go to?"

"I'd become a Vampyre for you."

He looked at me, suprised. "That far?"

"Of course," I breathed. "I'd die for you."

"I love you." he said simply.

I replied the same, "I love you too."

Ian looked at his watch. His eyes widened. "I gotta go."

"Why?" I clawed at his shirt. "Please don't leave."

"They're expecting me back in ten minutes."

"Forget them," I growled angrily. "Remember me,"

He chuckled quietly. "I'll come back tomorrow."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

He kissed me so heartily I felt it in my veins. Before I knew it, the kiss was done and the door was closing. Softly, I fell back onto my pillow and fell asleep. I had sweet dreams of Ian the Vampyre.

My Vampyre.



© 2009 allonsy_doctor


Author's Note

allonsy_doctor
ahh young love

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aww, that chapter was so cute! It was so passionate and loving! I love it! It was fantastic! It was beautifully written, wonderfully descriptive, and greatly detailed! Great chapter!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 24, 2009


Author

allonsy_doctor
allonsy_doctor

In the TARDIS



About
Ello. My name is Olivia, but I am most commonly called Liv. I have changed quite a bit since our last encounter, in which I was obsessed with Heroes and JP. Now I am totally and uncontrollably in l.. more..

Writing
CHAPTER 1 CHAPTER 1

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor