3

3

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor
"

Project. Misunderstanding. Comic Books.

"

He could vividly remember the dream, the night in which he had fallen asleep for all of ten seconds. He had dreamed of him, working his project. On himself. His wife had faced him. "You hurt our daughter" "You rot in hell". Retired General Daymon Skoyt opened his eyes again as he readied the needle for the first patient. His daughter, Alice Skoyt, stood in the corner, watching the growing crowd of people uneasily. She flexed the bones in her wrist a couple of times, then grimaced as figurative pain set in.

Daymon scratched the back of his head eagerly. This was it. Creation was the first step. Then testing, Alice, was the second. Finally, there came this moment. The public would finally feel his power. He was a full-blown geneticist now, and he was proud of his accomplishments.

What stopped him from injecting himself at this moment (because he knew it would work) was his dream. His wife, Clarrice, coming down from the clouds with wings like an angels', tears streaming down her crystaline cheeks.

"You hurt out daughter"

"You rot in hell."

 

 

Some of the kids would stare at me, and it wouldn't take the enhancement project to turn me into some kind of mind reader to know what they were thinking. What the hell is she? they thought. She's some kind of monster.

I shook my head and took a sip of my water bottle Dad had bought for me on the way over to get me at the hospital. Dad. I looked over at him and he smiled back at me. The patient was on the table, getting ready for the hellish tourture. I know what you're going through, kid. the boy on the table was no older than nine, and his eyes widened as soon as the pain set in. He screamed wildly. I couldn't help but stare at my  father. No reaction. No saddness. No pain. Had his work turned him into some kind of emotionless monster?

I used the bones in my legs to jolt me upwards, and I landed next to him. He gave a jump, then sighed loudly. "Jeezum, Alli, you don't need to scare me like that."

"Dad," I said.

"Sweetheart," he said absentmindedly. "can't it wait till I'm done. There's more than two hundred kids out there waiting for me to inject them with Miracles and..." he stopped and looked at my expression. "I know the bone changing is weird, but you'll get used to it. I..." he stopped. I couldn't say why.

"Alice, go wait over there with your friends," he pointed at Timber and Russell, and some other girls I knew from my school. I shook my head. My own frickin' father didn't even want to talk to me. I couldn't bare it being next to him any longer, so I leapt with all my might towards Russell and Timber.

When I landed next to Timber, he jumped a mile. "Frick!" he cried out. "Alice Skoyt?!"

"Hey Tim," I greeted, hugging him.

"You're the first Testing Subject?" said one of the girls making out with Russell, his current girlfriend, Pinkie. "General Skoyt's your father, right?"

"Retired General," I corrected. "And yeah."

"Russ," Pinkie said. "Where's Aal?"

When Timber saw my baffled face, he said, "Alex."

"Oh, God," I growled. "Don't tell me he's here too."

Russell grinned. "Yep," he pointed towards the "operating table" and the next in line next to it was good ole Alex. The Bookworm Alex. I stalked up next to him and pricked him with one of my bones.

"Ow!" Alex cried and whipped around. "I thought you weren't supposed to inject me till I gots on the table?"

I waved my finger in the air, and he glorified at the pointy bone sticking out of the end. "So it's true, right?" he marveled. "You've gone all Kimimaro?"

"What?"

"You've got your Kekkei Genkai."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

Alex sighed. "It's Naruto, Alli. Kimimaro can controll bones with his Kekkei Genkai called Shikotsumyaku."

"Jeezum, Alex, you read too much comic books."

"Alex, kid, you're up!"

As Alex stepped up to change his life forever, something went terribly wrong.

 



© 2009 allonsy_doctor


Author's Note

allonsy_doctor
youll just have to find out!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on October 29, 2009


Author

allonsy_doctor
allonsy_doctor

In the TARDIS



About
Ello. My name is Olivia, but I am most commonly called Liv. I have changed quite a bit since our last encounter, in which I was obsessed with Heroes and JP. Now I am totally and uncontrollably in l.. more..

Writing
CHAPTER 1 CHAPTER 1

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor