Thankful to be hated

Thankful to be hated

A Story by Sagar Patel

Exactly what do you think of hate? What is it? Is it a feeling towards someone you don’t like? Or is it someone you wanted to be gone like gone forever? So which one is it? Well, if you care what i think? Then it’s simple i guess! I’d say neither one of them options I mentioned is identify hate. To be honest hate is nothing, it doesn’t matter if you hate someone, and it doesn’t do any good to yourself. So in my eyes it’s nothing, as long you are the one who hates, but if you’re the one who’s being hated by someone then you’re lucky cause you see when ever someone hates you it means they noticed you, they seen your actions, your behaviour or your talent that’s why they hate you. Or even if you’re a bad guy/ girl And that’s the reason why they hate you, you do bad stuffs and that’s why they hate you. But as seen with my eyes I think it’s your chance because a person never knows when they became wrong and without giving it a thought they keep doing it. So if you were hated by someone pay attention to that analyse yourself. Because you know everyone is watching now, it doesn’t matter what you were before but after you being hated, whatever you do it’s going to bother others too, so just do your best so they can hate you for your good not for bad and thankful to be hated because hate is nothing as long as you’re the one you hates.

© 2020 Sagar Patel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

18 Views
Added on June 14, 2020
Last Updated on June 14, 2020

Author

Sagar Patel
Sagar Patel

India



About
I just love to write. more..

Writing