Happy thanksgiving

Happy thanksgiving

A Story by Lizardo

i walk alone down the street thinking of how nice it was going to be eating the turkey with my family, the street had gust and was quiet (exactly how i like it) i saw in the distance a figure, kind of like a human walking towards me, it was my little sister, i hug her and she told me: ''its been a long time brother'' with a happy warming face the she always gave me; ''come on'' she said, ''its almost time, mother has been waiting for you the whole day'' 
so i walked with her towards my home, when i enter it, the lights were turned of, the only light that there was were the candels, everyone was sitted down: my mother, my father, and my sister. i felt something that i never felt before, i felt my heart warm and happy. I said to my self: '' really, being with family is the best present that anyone can have'' so i sat down, and my mother brought the turkey and the pumking pie.
we were eating and my father was telling jokes about his job, it was really nice.
everyone who is reading, have a happy thanksgiving. Enjoy the turkey and the pumking pie. 

© 2014 Lizardo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on November 28, 2014
Last Updated on November 28, 2014
Tags: Thanksgiving, Happy, Family

Author

Lizardo
Lizardo

LA , CA



About
21 years now, Just another human in this world. I think I suck at writing, but yet I write to improve. more..

Writing
The Wolves The Wolves

A Poem by Lizardo


Untitled Untitled

A Book by Lizardo