A critique to Love and Hope (part 2)

A critique to Love and Hope (part 2)

A Story by Lizardo

So i got up and ask my friend: ''and how are we going to get out of this state?'' 
She was silent for a while, then she answered: ''I don't know, waint until hope knocks on our doors?''
''But for that to happen, we need to aske him if he wants to come over'' ''we need to try to be his friend'' i said.
So we got up and started walking at school and pass by the classrooms, and she started talking again.
''Are we so weak that we can't handle love?'' ''is love a mistake for us?''
Damn, that really shut me up, i mean, the poor girl was really really depressed wich made me also very depressed.
Agh, are we doing something wrong for us? i mean, love is for everyone, and for every men or women in the world, there is their other part. 
''No is not, if it was mistake, we woulnd't be in the state of depression, because for once or twice, we felt love in its real state, in its pure state''
''Probably the people we met aren't the correct one, we need to keep on our hope, someday, we will be loved''
''Being in depression is a bad state to be in, in corrupts your sould and thoughts with bad things, and makes you another you''
''But he was the one! why did he do this to me?'' She asked.
''I don't know, probably just playing with you'' 
''just as i think that my best friend play with me also...''
We stopped by our science class, and since everybody was outside, we enter it and sitted dwon for a moment.
We were very silent for about half an hour, nothing to say to each other, just silence.
until she ask me something that grabbed my attention
''Love is cluless'' She said.
''Love, why do people feel happy about it?'' '' when ever you break up with someone, you are really depressed than the next boy or girl you see is your love, you ask her to be your girl or boyfriend, and than you tell them the same things that you told your ex, I love you, i like you, my dream, my sky. everything, only few variables changed in love''
''I was hearing yesterday a song called, ''marching bands of manhattan by death cab for cutie'' i said.
'' and the line that really grabbed my attention was the last one''
''Sorrow drips into your heart through a pinhole
Just like a faucet that leaks and there is comfort in the sound
But while you debate half empty or half full
It slowly rises, your love is gonna drown
''Wow, beautifull words'' she said.
''Look Rosaline, if we always complained about love, than our love for the other stuff is gonna drown'' ''we are going to be some of those old guys that never believe in hope, luck and love''

''You are right'' she said. But i could tell she was still a little depressed
''He left me seen on facebook'' she said.
''And how do you feel about that?'' i asked.
''really bad, but as bad as i was in the morning''
''What should i do?'' she ask me.
''Don't talk to him, if he doesn't want to talk, then dont try.''
''as coldplay says in the song ghost story, ''What's the point of racing your voice if no one ever hears''
''She also left me seen on facebook, its been like about two weeks since we didn't talk'' i said.
''What's the point of feeling love for you if dont even believe i'm here'' she answered.
''agh, i think we should put this aside for a moment, as i read in writerscafe, one girl named ginny posted some piece of artwork, and was telling in the poem that she wrote, that is not bad being alone, probably, someday we will find someone, but not right now''. 

© 2014 Lizardo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Worth the wait! Part 2 is really cool....so you know what I ask next right? When is........ Fill in the blanks lol always a delight to read your stories!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Lizardo

9 Years Ago

Tell me when its finished, i will like to read it
Magnus

9 Years Ago

Cool but know that I will be calling on you! For ideas
Lizardo

9 Years Ago

Okay! i will be waiting

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 9, 2014
Last Updated on December 9, 2014
Tags: Hope, Love, Redemption, Sorrwo, Hapiness

Author

Lizardo
Lizardo

LA , CA



About
21 years now, Just another human in this world. I think I suck at writing, but yet I write to improve. more..

Writing
The Wolves The Wolves

A Poem by Lizardo


Untitled Untitled

A Book by Lizardo